Senior Player Programmer
This was removed by the employer on 8/23/2021 6:01:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Studio Category
Browse the Video Game Category
Search for Senior Player Programmer jobs in London-UK
Search all Senior Player Programmer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Player Programmer?
Full Time Job
Location: United Kingdom - London
Rocksteady Studios is looking to add to its family of permanent staff. We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Senior Player Programmer who is ready for the challenge of bringing the Suicide Squad to life in our upcoming multiplayer AAA title on next generation platforms.
• As a member of the Player Team you will be responsible for delivering a range of gameplay features including character traversal mechanics, camera, and controls with significant responsibility over design of these features as well as code architecture.
• You will be working closely with designers, producers, animators, artists, and QA to drive features through all stages of production, taking a collaborative approach.
• You will be responsible for implementing features to a high quality, in a network friendly manner, providing tools, documentation and support including automated tests and low-level debugging.
• You will have a focus on both fast iteration but also maintainable, well-structured high-quality code.
• You will proactively anticipate and identify requirements for technical and workflow issues, maintaining a solution-oriented mindset and can-do attitude.
• You will be a positive, active, and contributing team member, both within the team and across the studio
• An advanced understanding of C .
• A good understanding of game technology principles.
• Solid understanding of 3D maths.
• Demonstrable video game design skills.
• Experience working on player character control, traversal and camera mechanics.
• Excellent communication skills and a passion for collaboration.
• An enthusiasm for cross team collaboration and the concerns of other game development disciplines.