Senior People Partner
Full Time Job
Senior People Partner (12 month FTC)
Location: United Kingdom - Knutsford, United Kingdom - Wilmslow
TT Games was established in 2005 with the merger of games publisher Giant Interactive and the developer Traveller's Tales. TT Games was acquired by Warner Bros. in 2007. The company is proud to continue its mission to be the leading publisher of interactive entertainment for young gamers and their families as part of Warner Media and to develop exciting new content.
Working closely with the People Partner Lead, the Senior People Partner is responsible for partnering with employees and managers across all TT Games sites and businesses, providing business-focused HR solutions across the full range of generalist HR activity, with a special focus on ER. This includes but is not limited to: performance management; conflict resolution: coaching; development; employee relations; compensation; internal mobility and candidate , staff retention, talent acquisition, workforce planning, headcount and position management, talent and team development and compliance.
Taking special responsibility for ER and assigned projects, the SPP leads the execution of HR programmes also works closely with and directs work to the HR Advisor and HR Assistants.
The role serves as a point of contact for employees and managers and may work closely with Talent Leaders, People Solutions, COEs, HRS, Workplace Investigations and Legal as needed.
Areas of Responsibility:
• Work closely with the People Partner Lead to execute and implement HR-related initiatives such as organisation design & integration, talent management, compensation planning, employee development, succession planning, and performance management
• Manage and resolve HR issues including, but not limited to, performance management, conflict management, coaching, development, employee relations, compensation, internal mobility, staff retention, talent acquisition, workforce planning, headcount and position management, talent and team development and compliance; welfare and wellbeing
• Handles a complex and challenging ER caseload, including directly handling investigation, grievance and disciplinary matters.
• Oversees the HR Advisor in working with line managers in dealing with ER issues such as flexible working, conduct and PIP's, conducting investigation meetings
• Leads on the creation and ongoing maintenance of employee communications and special interest forums with a particular focus on D&I and is the key contact for local Women's Interest, parents and diversity groups.
• Responsibility for the annual GPG submissions from a data perspective. Supports PPL in creating narrative and takes ownership of ongoing projects in support of improving our GPG.
• Focus is on the immediate business areas supported but works as part of the broader UK People team, hence may support and work on other UK businesses as required
• Deputises for the PPL in their absence.
• Experienced HR generalist with demonstrable experience of providing commercially focused guidance on a diverse range of employee relations matters including conducting disciplinary and capability hearings, investigations, grievances, organisational restructures, ideally with some exposure to TUPE, collective consultations, outsourcing initiatives and so on
• Thrives in a fast-paced, high volume and challenging environment.
• Strong in communicating with all levels of stakeholder; keen collaborator; builds strong relationships with employees, managers and colleagues across COE's and other areas of the wider business
• Good judgement
• Exceptional organisational and project management skills.
• Confident presenter with excellent presentation and training skills
• Computer literate – Confident and experienced in HRIS - great Excel skills an advantage.
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Excellent organisational and follow up skills; ability to prioritise and excellent time management essential
• Professional, diplomatic and confident
• Adapts readily to change
• Solid compliance knowledge and awareness.
• Previous experience of working within a highly matrixed environment and/or with a North American parent company desirable
• Audit, IR35, GDPR and immigration knowledge/experience desirable
• Educated to degree level or equivalent. Part or full CIPD qualification desirable