Senior Motion Graphics Designer
Full Time Job
Location: Burbank, California, United States of America
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
WarnerMedia seeks Senior Motion Graphics Designer for the WWTVM – Creative Services On Air department.
• Conceptualizes and design high end graphic looks for main titles, promos, sizzle reels, Comic-Con, DC Fandome, virtual events, digital outdoor, show packages, production cards, etc.
• Execute designs into stunning motion graphic animations for promotional marketing materials.
• Assists Director, Motion Graphics in overseeing freelance designers, reviewing, critiquing and scheduling all work produced by other designers.
• Stay current with latest techniques, plug-ins, video production and motion graphics to maintain innovation and growth.
• Researches and recommends emerging technologies and tools, production techniques, hardware and software upgrades .
• Other job-related duties or projects as assigned.
• Minimum of 5+ years of experience in motion graphic production.
• Experienced in designing and animating high end motion graphics from concept to finish for main titles, promos, sizzle reels, events like Comic-Con or DC Fandome , virtual events, digital outdoor, show packages, production cards, etc.
• Experience collaborating with other artists, directors, editors and producers on creative ideation and exploration, executing new designs and animations.
• Experience versioning graphics to various specifications including frame rates, aspect ratios, and codecs for various viewing platforms.
• Experience performing visual effects tasks including tracking, match moving, keying, rotoscoping and compositing.
• Must have ability to create and pitch marketing campaigns and budgets that accurately encompass work required.
• Previous experience directing other designers and employment at a TV station, network or production company is a plus.
• BA/BS Degree or other comparable training
• Degree or extensive experience in Film/Video Graphic Production or Communications preferred
• Proficient in Adobe Suite (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) and strong working knowledge of 3D software (Cinema4D, Maya, & Zbrush)
• Knowledge of state-of-the-art video/film/graphics production and post-production techniques and equipment.
• Must be both MAC and PC proficient .
• Must be able to work additional hours when needed
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels.
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
• Must be able to handle multiple projects and prioritize assignments.
• Must be a team player.
• Must have the ability to effectively meet critical deadlines.
• Able to lead as well as direct others to success.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.