Senior Manager, Strategy & Development - CNN
WarnerMediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 9/20/2021 11:50:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Manager, Strategy & Development - CNN jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Manager, Strategy & Development - CNN postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Manager, Strategy & Development - CNN?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
CNN is the world's most essential and engaging source of video and digital news, and we're embarking on a crucial mission to invent the next generation of news and information experiences online. You'll be joining an empowered cross-functional team building the trusted new digital products, platforms, and formats that put CNN's talent, expertise, and content programming - and the directions it goes next - directly in the hands of consumers. The Internet is changing the news and information landscape, and we're creating an ambitious roadmap grounded in journalism and facts. Our team has a unique ability to bring together content, design, product, and technology to spark connection, fulfill utility, and build community.
As Senior Manager, Strategy & Development, you will help to develop and execute CNN's global direct to consumer strategy and development activities. This includes identifying, evaluating and executing on activities that further CNN's strategic goals, including expanding our growth through development. You will develop strategies for new product, revenue, partnership and distribution models, scope growth areas, and collaborate with product, technology and other teams to bring these ideas to life.
• Develop strategies that prioritize our customers and drive business and revenue growth across the globe, craft strategic frameworks to evaluate opportunities, and analyze market intelligence and data to drive proposals
• Develop proposals and business models for new growth opportunities, products and markets
• Understand and evaluate our competitive position in the context of changing market dynamics
• Identify and evaluate strategic deals and partnerships that drive strategy forward
• Support development of monetization, product marketing and go to market plans
• Typically has 8 or more years of experience with 3 or more years of management experience.
• Demonstrated experience managing multiple simultaneous initiatives to successful completion.
• Ability to think strategically and to translate ideas into action. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Management consulting experience (preferred), or strategy / business planning (MBA or advance degree would be great but not required).
• Subject matter expertise (media, content, technology) preferred but not required.
• Creative problem solver that can proactively identify problems, pull together data and people to identify causes and develop solutions.
• Ability to facilitate and communicate cross-functionally to ensure consistent development and execution of strategies, including strong presentation skills.
• High level of emotional intelligence, with the ability to create the right solutions and approaches for each situation.
• Passion for bringing out the best in those around you and facilitating the success of others.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
This is our story
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.