Senior Manager, Product Growth Analytics
This was removed by the employer on 9/30/2021 5:54:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Manager, Product Growth Analytics jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Senior Manager, Product Growth Analytics postings
Full Time Job
Senior Manager, Product Growth Analytics, CNN
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta, United States - New York - New York
We are seeking a Senior Manager to join as the head of our Product Growth Analytics team, sitting within our broader Data Product and Insights organization. This individual will be a thought leader for all things growth and customer journey, building the insights that will be leveraged by a range of cross-functional teams to strategically grow CNN , CNN's direct to consumer offering. This person should be an experienced people manager who has hired and mentored individuals and has a deep understanding of the user lifecycle and growth levers to improve user acquisition, activation, engagement, and retention.
Core areas of focus and outcomes for this person and their team include:
• Exploratory Analysis and Insights - Perform user data exploration and modeling to quantitatively influence acquisition and retention strategies, product prioritization trade-offs, opportunity sizing, and engagement optimizations.
• Success Measurement - To support the launch of CNN , build the framework around KPI definition, implementation, and adoption to align on success metrics and measure impact. Empower the business to understand and quantify drivers and opportunities; optimize engagement health for CNN's emerging and digital products; and foster a test and learn culture.
• Partnering and Influencing - Conduct ad hoc and automated analyses that enable stakeholders and executives to directly understand the health of the business. Work cross-functionally to solve problems and evangelize data-informed decision making. Influence the product roadmap by using product sense to identify trends and growth opportunities.
This is a collaborative role. You'll partner with cross-functional teams and peers to drive impact, including product managers, data engineers, marketers, engineers, consumer science analysts, and qualitative researchers. You'll lead through influence on challenge assumptions in favor of building and maturing a data-informed, actionable culture that has the insights it needs to make decisions fast and deliver impactful experiences.?
• Serve as primary point-of-contact for product growth and subscription analytics, connecting product, design, engineering, marketing, consumer science, and research teams
• Develop metrics for KPI tracking, including the goal metrics for the launch of CNN
• Effectively form and communicate product and growth recommendations based on data analysis to a variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
• Operationalize access to data, dashboards, and critical insights - and empower teams to self-serve the data and dashboards they need.
• Build proactive relationships with peers and cross-functional teams in the company so you understand the relevant needs of the business and use that to inform your analysis
• Partner with data platform and engineering team to continually interrogate the tools, methods, and processes supporting analysis to optimize the cost and function of our tech stack
• 8 years' experience working on or with cross-functional growth and product teams, preferably within online direct-to-consumer (DTC) organizations and 3 years of management experience.
• 5 years of data analyst or data science experience, including strong statistical and data modeling skills (examples: SQL, R, Python), hands-on analysis, and data wrangling from complex data sets
• 3 years' experience implementing and supporting self-serve analytics and visualization tools (examples: MixPanel, Amplitude, Looker, etc.)
• Strong domain knowledge of interrogating the end-to-end consumer journey, including demonstrated ability to partner with Product, Marketing, and Content leaders (to form questions and design supporting analysis)
• Demonstrated ability to manipulate, analyze, and interpret large amounts of data, organize findings, and translate into actionable insights
• A quick learner can work independently in a matrixed environment, adaptability, and a strong self-teaching ethic
• Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic, and agile environment that can pivot quickly to capture opportunities from the users and business' changing needs.?
• Outstanding organizational, influencing, and communication skills
• Academic background in quantitative field such as marketing, econometrics, behavioral statistics, finance, or computer science a plus
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.