Senior Manager, Marketing, Retail & Communications - Anz
This was removed by the employer on 12/7/2020 5:29:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Senior Manager, Marketing, Retail & Communications - Anz jobs in Melbourne-VI
Search all Senior Manager, Marketing, Retail & Communications - Anz postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Manager, Marketing, Retail & Communications - Anz? Senior Manager, Marketing, Retail & Communications - ANZ (Contract)
Department:Warner Bros. Consumer Products
Position Type:Fixed term Parental Leave Contract (approx. 11 months)
Location:Melbourne (Primary location)
Reports to:Executive Director, Consumer Products
Primary Purpose of Position:
• Senior Manager, Marketing, Retail & Communications – ANZ is responsible for developing and defining the Retail & Marketing tactics plans for all ANZ activities and initiatives that will be used to drive and support revenue within the financial year. This is inclusive of both consumer and trade tactics across in-store activations, catalogue, signage, publicity, consumer promotions, advertising, social media and online support across all categories/brands in the WBCP portfolio in alignment with the Executive Director.
• Prepare high quality presentations and present compelling retail / marketing campaigns to all partners (retail, licensees and agencies)
• Steward the ANZ Consumer Products (CP) Franchise management plans including interfacing with Global/Burbank CP Franchise management as well as ANZ franchise teams from other divisions. This includes representing WBCP ANZ on all brand calls, being the conduit for any updates – to the global team - on key local brand activations as well as managing requests from both the Burbank Franchise team (to our Category Manager's) and our local team requests (to Burbank Franchise).
• Create and develop powerful Retail & Marketing programs. Align with key licensees, Category Managers and WarnerMedia partners to plan & calendarize high impact revenue driving consumer Retail & Marketing programs. Plan and work within agreed budgets set by Executive Director. Justify programs based on benefits and expected return on investment.
• In consultation with Executive Director, develop specific retail objectives, plans and budgets on all priority properties.
• Develop sales materials and presentations on all brands, including TV Schedules, Roy Morgan data, Digital & Brand news & Global product inspiration to support Category Managers.
• Plan & coordinate all cross-category retail campaigns 6-12 months in advance (Including in-store event areas, POS, Online, Catalogue, Consumer Promotions, PR, Licensee Marketing Support).
• Manage the Ad/Pub yearly budget and review with Executive Director every quarter. Work with Finance team to raise PO's & invoices.
• Distribute brand news/communications materials to partners (licensees, retailers, promotional) as needed.
• Leadership and management of one direct report.
• Develop in conjunction with WBCP's Digital Agency in Burbank, effective and efficient social media plans that will drive WBCP product awareness and sales locally.
• Manage WBCP ANZPR agency's workload and plan additional campaigns outside of the agreed retainer.
• Manage licensee PR/Influencer requests from Category Managers and allocate to the Marketing direct report who will coordinate with WBCP PR agency and Burbank to ensure consistent & correct WB messaging.
• Responds in a timely manner to all Burbank marketing requests.
• Work with other Warner Bros. ANZ Divisions to identify and execute property synergistic opportunities.
• Complete additional projects as assigned.
• Minimum 5 years' experience required in marketing, sales and licensing.
• Minimum 2 years' leadership and/or management experience required.
• Experienced presenter, negotiator and influencer.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent desirable
• Strong work ethic
• Experience creating and presenting sales presentations to licensees and retailers
• High degree of integrity and strong team-building personality
• Ability to work in a small team environment
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop relationships with personnel internally and at all levels of retail, licensee and synergy organizations; Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel.
• Must be results-oriented, self-starter and have an ability to work without supervision.
• Not easily discouraged; doesn't take no for an answer; thinks creatively about how to meet customers' needs
• Strong presentation and negotiation skills
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize work effectively.
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail.
• Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Must demonstrate flexibility and effectiveness when faced with changing schedules or priorities.
• Strong proficiency with MS Word, Excel, & PowerPoint required
• Must have demonstrated experience with Social Media and PR activations
• Must have strong oral & written communication skills.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise work effectively.
• Must have ability to work well under time constraints.
• Must have strong follow up skill This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.