Senior Manager, Financial Analysis
WarnerMediaLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/10/2021 11:56:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Manager, Financial Analysis jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Senior Manager, Financial Analysis postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Manager, Financial Analysis?
Full Time Job
Senior Manager, Financial Analysis - Tech Finance
Location: United States - California - Los Angeles, United States - Georgia - Atlanta, United States - New York - New York, United States - Washington - Seattle
WarnerMedia seeks a Senior Manager, Financial Analysis for the Global Technology Operations Finance department. The Senior Manager of Financial Analysis will be responsible for building extensive technology business cases and financial models in support of HBOMax and the WarnerMedia Direct-To-Consumer Technology team. The role will work cross divisionally with operations and finance leads to evaluate HBOMax business and technology initiatives. The Senior Manager will lead the strategic financial analysis function for HBOMax technology and present findings to finance, technology and operational leadership.
• Develops robust, innovative analyses that measure financial and operational performance in ways not captured on basic financial statements
• Produces detailed technology cost plans and business models to evaluate new investments and product launches.
• Builds and maintains detailed historical and financial projection models to evaluate technology costs, enterprise contracts and variable expense outlooks.
• Evaluates Cloud Computing expenses across WarnerMedia Technology and develops cost optimization strategies.
• Tracks and benchmarks WM Direct-To-Consumer (DTC) technology investments vs. competitors. Develops KPIs to analyze internal tech costs and industry benchmarks.
• Runs scenario models and sensitivity analyses to communicate key technology cost drivers to technology leadership. Assists with product costing efforts across the WM DTC tech stack.
• Assists with merger and acquisition (M&A) evaluation and integration activities within WarnerMedia technology.
• Coordinates with WarnerMedia divisions and business units on technology initiatives and communicates results (including operations, finance, accounting, tax, legal, and investor relations)
• Minimum 6-8 years of relevant work experience including financial modelling, new business planning, research gathering, presenting and supporting executive teams . Investment banking, management consulting or corporate M&A experience highly preferred.
• Superior analytical and financial modelling skills, as well as a strong understanding of corporate finance, forecasting, financial statements and KPIs.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills, including the ability to give presentations to senior leadership.
• Familiarity with Cloud Computing and SaaS concepts preferred.
• Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated success working in teams.
• MBA preferred
• Media, entertainment or technology industry experience preferred.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.