Senior Manager, Finance
This was removed by the employer on 4/1/2021 10:47:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Manager, Finance jobs in Singapore-SG
Search all Senior Manager, Finance postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Manager, Finance? Senior Manager, Finance Inseak
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
As part of the Singapore based Finance Business Partnering team, this role will be reporting to the Vice President, Finance – INSEAK (India, South East Asia, Korea) and in charge of actual closing, management reporting, planning, forecasting, risk & opportunities, variance analysis, and supporting the finance integration process across WarnerMedia in INSEAK, and all related activities customary to the role. In addition, this role will manage the Business Analyst & Decision Support role to drive business & strategic initiatives in support of key business stakeholders.
• Financial Planning & Analysis
• Actively involved in liaising with senior management and INSEAK finance team members in annual budget / Long Range Planning, Monthly Forecasting, and R&O
• Own and manage the INSEAK and Corporate deliverables (FC ledgers / R&O / IBR / Presentation decks / variances / etc.)
• Plan and coordinate in accordance with Corporate timelines to define and manage INSEAK timelines
• Ensure LRP & Forecast data uploaded to PeopleSoft / Hyperion system properly and accurately
• To perform forecast variance analysis and make necessary forecast adjustment after liaising with INSEAK VP, Finance and Senior Management
• Management reporting
• Provide templates and review monthly actuals package from INSEAK finance teams to ensure accuracy, business rationales, and compliance with policy and regulations.
• Perform variance analysis schedules as required by Corporate and Senior Management
• Review actual spending against forecast/ budget and follow-up on significant variances
• Business analysis and decision support
• Manage Business Analyst & Decision Support role working closely with Business Development & Operations team
• Support key business stakeholders on special projects and strategic initiatives.
• Preparation of presentation decks, business cases, and financial modeling
• Support integration of the finance function across WarnerMedia (legacy Turner / HBO / Warner Bros.) in the INSEAK region.
• Manage system uploads, enhancements, and improvement projects.
• Drive overall INSEAK Finance process improvement & streamlining projects.
• Perform ad-hoc analysis and duties as required, including business cases and new projects.
AREAS OF ACCOUNTABLILITY
• Direct: FP&A duties, management reporting, systems, timelines and processes
• Oversee: INSEAK business and corporate deliverables coordinating with finance team members and senior management, in addition to the business analysis and decision support function.
• Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related business field.
• Professional Accounting Qualification (ACCA, CIMA, CPA etc.) is a plus.
• 5 years professional experience in a finance or related business role within the media and entertainment industry.
• Experience working for an MNC in Asia.
• Strong working knowledge of PeopleSoft, SAP, Excel, and Hyperion with proficiency in query functions, spreadsheet and database applications.
• Fluent in English and a second language
• Detail-oriented, strong analytical skills, sensitive to numbers and be able to read behind the numbers.
• Ability to multi-task within a high-pressure environment while meeting strict deadlines.
• Cultural sensitivity and global awareness.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to influence change and drive results in a collaborative manner
• Strong knowledge of media and entertainment industry
• Eager to learn and adaptable to changing environment This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.