Senior Graphic Artist
This was removed by the employer on 7/26/2021 3:59:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Senior Graphic Artist jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Senior Graphic Artist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Graphic Artist?
Full Time Job
Senior Graphic Artist (HLN)
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
This is our storyWe are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.See what it's like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
We are looking for a talented and experienced graphic artist that is driven by a passion for animation and design. The candidate should have a strong grasp of motion, typography, color palette, visual hierarchy and branding. The candidate will work with HLN Art Directors and the wider creative team to concept, design, storyboard and animate various network design projects. We are looking to find someone who is a self-starter and expert multitasker, able to help support quick-turn animations, long-format package graphics, and network-wide design initiatives.
• Assist in the design, production, and ongoing support of HLN Original Series
• Help design and build show identities and graphics packages- from show opens, animated segments, transitions, backgrounds, and set design
• Adhere to each show's individual brand guidelines
• Apply feedback and direction from HLN Art Directors
• Work with producers and editors to execute the client's vision
• Attend weekly priorities meetings
• Help track the status of multiple projects
• Degree from accredited art school with emphasis in graphic and motion design
• Experience in broadcast design is a must
• Expert level at Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
• Cinema 4D knowledge is strongly encouraged
• Working Vizrt knowledge is a plus
• Design portfolio and/or motion reel is required, be prepared to highlight 2-3 case studies and specific contribution for each
• Displays outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with other teams under pressure
• Embraces working in a diverse, collaborative environment and is willing to train and assist other designers on various level
• Actively contribute to overall positive and creative atmosphere of the department
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.