Senior Financial Analyst
Full Time Job
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
WMT&O Finance is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst with progressive finance experience working in a successful team environment supporting budget/forecasting planning activities, month-end reporting activities, and ad-hoc financial analysis. Responsibilities include development of allocation methodologies, financial reports, presentations, and metrics to support company performance. Additionally, this position with be responsible for variance analysis and executive reporting.
• Support, analyze, and assist in the preparation and review of the company's operating and capital budget and forecast.
• Prepare monthly actual vs budget/forecast analysis, document the actual trends against the plan and variance analysis
• Conduct analysis of monthly 3rd party contracts and provide feedback for inclusion in the planning cycle
• Update various management reports (trends, KPI's, overhead expenses, capital labor, etc.)
• Develop high-level presentations and supporting documents used in communicating with Senior Financial and Operational Management
• Support setting up and developing targets for key operational and financial metrics that will inform allocation and direct billing methodologies
• Responsible for developing financial modeling, financial statement analysis, decision modeling, reporting and ad-hoc analysis to support strategic initiatives.
• Collaborate with Project Management organization to support capital investment planning and decisions
• Assist in Working Capital and Cash flow analysis
• Assist with key finance projects including process development and implementations, financial system and reporting projects, or reporting/efficiency improvement opportunities.
• Assist with presentation of financial analysis and interpretations to executive-level audiences.
• Evaluate and lead in-depth analysis on special projects as new initiatives and opportunities arise
• BA/BS degree in finance or accounting required, MBA or Masters a plus
• 5 years of business experience in a related field (Finance, Accounting, etc.) with a strong focus in financial planning (budgeting and forecasting), driver-based modeling, and analysis
• Strong knowledge of financial concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Demonstrated analytical ability with track record of delivered results.
• Proven ability to prepare executive level presentations and insights.
• Advanced MS Excel skills required, including logical and reference formulas, financial functions, correlation through pivots and logic, best practice structure/design, assumption toggling, and formatting for executive presentations.
• Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
• Self-starter with flexibility and willingness to balance multiple, changing priorities, work under tight deadlines at times, and able to deal with ambiguity.
• Experienced in organizing, prioritizing, and coordinating one's own work.
• Experience with Oracle, Hyperion Planning, and Essbase.
• Advanced MS PowerPoint and Excel skills preferred.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.