Senior Financial Analyst
WarnerMediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/10/2021 1:50:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Financial Analyst jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Financial Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Financial Analyst?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
WarnerMedia seeks a Senior Financial Analyst for the Financial Planning & Analysis department.
• Support department with ongoing detailed analysis of financial performance and forecasts for the WarnerMedia advertising business.
• Assist with the reforecasting process including collection & reconciliation data as well as creation of financial narratives and commentary, variance analyses, trend analyses, etc.
• Maintain multiple reports and analyses related to WarnerMedia's operating divisions and consolidated results.
• Interact with multiple levels of staff across business units, WarnerMedia Corporate and AT&T, including Internal Financial Reporting, External Financial Reporting, Investor Relations, etc.
• Present information in formal and informal settings
• Review documents and create analyses for multiple reporting processes including: quarterly earnings materials, monthly internal reporting to senior management, various presentations to senior management, board of directors, etc.
• Monitor, track and analyze key performance indicators and communicate relevant trends.
• Prepare and communicate competitor analysis including industry and peer data / trends.
• Maintain and expand financial models used to forecast performance of business units.
• Participate in the planning and administration of the annual budget process including detailed review and analysis of budget submissions.
• Assist in the preparation of presentations, perform ad hoc financial analyses for senior management, and participate in various corporate wide special projects and initiatives.
• Develop and utilize a strong working knowledge of Hyperion Financial Planning system.
• Stay abreast of current financial and operational issues impacting business unit performance.
• Identify opportunities for and implement process improvements, including automation, through effective use of financial systems.
• BS in Accounting and/or Finance - CPA and/or MBA a plus.
• Strong analytical skills with a solid background in accounting and/or finance.
• 3-6 years of experience in public accounting, investment banking and/or financial planning department, preferably within the media industry.
• Experience in multi-division financial planning, reporting and analysis a plus.
• Understanding of advertising business a plus.
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft suite of applications with a focus on Excel, Powerpoint and MS Word.
• Knowledge of Hyperion a plus.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.