Senior Financial Analyst
WarnerMediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
This job is available in 2 locations Atlanta, Georgia, United States New York, New York, United States
WarnerMedia seeks a Senior Financial Analyst for the Strategic Planning department.
• Develop the monthly distribution forecasts, annual budget and long-range plans for top distribution partners and affiliates (e.g., Comcast, Charter). This includes Basic Cable networks, Premium networks, and associated app-based products (e.g. HBO Max). Develop a deep understanding of our affiliates, leveraging that knowledge to drive decisions around assumptions and analyses.
• Analyze Actuals results and associated forecasted revenue; produce variance reports and analyses to inform management of trends. Team with Accounting and Reporting groups to address identified issues. Internal and external ad hoc projects and reports as needed.
• Proactively investigate and communicate risks and opportunities to the business. Prepare and present analyses, formal presentations, and other information to the team and/or executives as needed. Generates new ideas and approaches to both a maturing traditional business as well as new businesses and distribution partners.
• Closely partner with Account Team and Reporting staff to explore issues ranging from reporting & payment to affiliate packaging strategy to audits. Support deal teams, as needed, by evaluating and analyzing all aspects of contracts and their financial implications.
• Support of the financial systems within the department including issue resolution, identifying enhancements, and supporting UAT processes.
• Proven leadership, project management, and consulting skills.
• Executive level communication (verbal, written and listening) with the ability to effectively present concepts and analyses to senior management.
• Assertive, with confidence and maturity to question and challenge ideas.
• Strong analytical/problem solving abilities.
• Able to establish and maintain collaborative partnerships across the organization.
• Credibility to influence peers and management.
• Ability to balance attention to detail with an appreciation for the larger strategic ramifications of business decisions.
• Strong organization and planning skills, with the ability to manage multiple complex projects in a team environment.
• Externally competitive and internally team-oriented.
• Highly committed with unquestionable business and personal integrity.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.