Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A
This was removed by the employer on 8/23/2021 6:16:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A jobs in Tokyo-TY
Search all Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A?
Full Time Job
Location: Japan - Tokyo
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Senior Financial analyst/Financial analyst position responsible for performing various financial planning and analysis related tasks. Tasks include, but not limited to, data compilation / input / verification, performing budgeting and forecasting exercise and reporting, providing financial analysis, and coordinating with business operation teams for financial matters. This position also supports all aspects of the development and strategic growth opportunities and the execution of corporate transactions in WarnerMedia Japan. The position works closely with other members of Financial Planning & Analysis (''FP&A'') and interacts with various business team members.
This role will be a key asset in the future growth of the company and is expected to become a core resource to lead the FP&A group. This individual will be spear-heading the Company's financial quarterly forecast, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis and various ad-hoc management requirements.
• Performs detailed strategic and financial analysis to evaluate strategic alternatives
• Closely monitors industry trends and competitive dynamics and prepares presentations summarizing industry segments and individual companies
• Prepare Budget and Rolling Forecast for responsible business units and departments by coordinating with business groups such as Sales / Marketing
• Prepare various financial reporting for business units and management
• Provide support for senior management, including strategy reviews, management presentations and other management meetings
• Perform ad-hoc financial analysis and forecast based on management's request
• Co-ordinate financial tasks between in-country team and US/International finance group
• Compile and maintain various financial data for submission and systematic loading
• Improve job processes for efficiency and quality enhancement
• Participate in ad-hoc projects/duties as deemed appropriate
• Support and involve in team building and team development initiatives
• BA/BS degree or equivalent required, majored in related fields (business / economics / accounting) is a plus
• USCPA or equivalent is a plus
• Minimum 5 years related work experience required
• Japanese - Native / English - Business level or above (proficient in written and spoken English)
• Mastery of PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Sound understanding of finance and Superior quantitative modeling skills
• Prior experience in Entertainment, Media, Internet industries or professional firms is a plus
• Experience in SAP or similar ERP systems, is a plus
Interpersonal and Other Skills
• Passionate about media and entertainment with a voracious appetite for industry news
• Strong interpersonal communication skill and team-play mindset
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.