Senior Financial Analyst - Ad Tech
Full Time Job
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
WMT&O Finance is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to support the Ad Tech, Product and Data teams. This role will support budget/forecasting planning activities, month-end reporting, and ad-hoc financial analysis. This role will need to quickly develop strong relationships with Technology stakeholders and partner closely to provide valuable analysis that aids with decision making and ensures financials are aligned with business goals. The ideal candidate will have progressive finance experience and demonstrates WM values (we succeed together; we are agile; we act courageously; we create connection; we aim high; we focus on the future). The role reports into Director, Financial Analysis.
• Support creation and review of annual budget (OpEx and Capital)
• Conduct monthly variance analysis and document trends vs. plan
• Analyze and monitor forecast inputs against budget and proactively identify both risks and opportunities
• Build usage-based models to forecast 3rd party spend; analyze contracts and provide feedback for inclusion in planning cycle
• Identify and track KPIs and assist in development of expense allocation methodologies
• Collaborate with Project Management organization to support capital investment planning and decisions
• Update various management reports (trends, KPI's, overhead expenses, capital labor, etc.)
• Build presentations and supporting documents used to communicate with technology, product and finance leadership
• Provide financial modeling and financial analysis support for a variety of special projects including development of product P&Ls; unit cost modeling; labor churn modeling etc.
• Actively participate in financial system and process improvement discussions
• BA/BS degree in finance or accounting required, MBA or Masters degree a plus
• 5+ years of relevant FP&A experience with a strong focus in financial planning (budgeting and forecasting), driver-based modeling, and analysis
• Superior analytical and modeling skills with sound knowledge of financial concepts, practices, and procedures
• Attention to detail and commitment to producing reliable, high quality work in a timely manner
• Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrable success of working well in terms as interaction and cooperation with many groups and functions across Warner Media is essential
• Highly motivated with ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
• Strong proficiency with MS Excel and PowerPoint
• Advanced knowledge of financial and operational systems (ideally experience with Smartview)
• Preference for a passion for or willingness to learn about ad tech
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.