Senior Executive, Partner Marketing
Full Time Job
Location: Singapore - Singapore
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The Senior Executive, Partner Marketing is responsible for affiliate marketing for Warner Media (WM) Networks affiliate business including WarnerMedia network channels as well as direct-to-consumer services (HBO GO) in South East Asia.
This role's primary responsibility is to support key affiliate's marketing activities for all WM brand of channels & direct-to-consumer services in the market. Channels & direct-to-consumer services including: HBO, HBO Family, HBO Signature, HBO Hits, Cinemax, Cartoon Network, Warner TV, OHK!, Boomerang, CNNI, BFTV & HBO GO
• Assists in aligning the brand's strategies to formulate Affiliate marketing strategies to integrate promotional efforts across all platforms both internal and external (on-air, online, print, direct mail, radio, social media, on-ground etc.
• Initiate localized affiliate marketing activities to promote the channel and build brand.
• Work closely with Affiliate partners on ATL/ BTL promotion on loyalty, upsell, and acquisition drives for the channels.
• Oversee any on-ground activation / campaign for brand presence and maintain share of voice in the market – drive tune in, sign-ups, subscribers' engagement.
• Work closely with the Brand Marketing and International team to promote the Channels/ HBO GO brand and properties by localizing marketing campaign across affiliates platform to promote tune-in, subscribers' engagement.
• Planning and executing local affiliate training and the annual sales/marketing forum.
• Develop affiliate sales incentives engagement program's.
• Work with both internal comms team and affiliates to develop and implement strategic Public Relations activities to generate publicity of channels and key properties through affiliates.
• Manage all localization projects.
• Monitor Local TV/media market and consumer trends.
• Minimum 5 years marketing experience in a media industry, ideally TV industry
• Degree/Diploma in Marketing Management or Mass Communication.
• Fluent in English and other languages like Tagalog or Bahasa would be a plus.
• Team Player
• Strategic and creative campaign planning
• Project management
• Passionate about contents
• Strong inter-personal skills.
• Creative, analytical and resourceful.
• Willing to travel for work
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.