Senior Executive, Content Operations
Full Time Job
Location: Mumbai, India
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
Will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery and processing of all incoming program content and associated assets, in line with brand objectives, for OTT and linear services across SA region.
Collaborating closely with Internal and External parties, the Content Operations Coordinator must work to ensure content processing to optimum deadlines including input of program data and rights information in the Broadcast Management System, dissemination of requirements and managing deadlines for compliance, localization, and delivery of media
MATERIAL DELIVERIES 15%
• Effectively plan and prioritize requests to Program Licensors; and liaise with WM International teams for all content delivery, its associated metadata and assets, per acquisition, Monthly Program Schedules and Yearly Programming calendars.
• Work closely with TQC team to ensure smooth and timely delivery and processing of materials in MAM.
• Provide support to departments such as Marketing, Creative Services and Content Sales through sourcing of materials and assets
• Managing vendor and Licensor onboarding process.
DATA MANAGEMENT 20%
• Work with Metadata teams to ensure programme records and rights information is entered and maintained within the Broadcast Management Systems.
• Maintain accurate inventory of materials and assets.
• Process invoices and keep track of costs associated with the operations process, such as materials and localization.
LOCALISATION AND S&P 35%
• Based on schedule and other channel parameters, manage operational workflow, including monitoring of compliance, and requesting localisation
• Work closely with localisation vendors to troubleshoot any issues and ensure that deadlines are met.
• Source and manage localisation of synopses and other metadata as required.
INVENTORY ANALYSIS 10%
• Provide analysis and feedback on content inventory and metadata for various supply chain integration projects, as and when required.
• Collaboration & liaison with local and regional Internal Departments, external Vendors and Distributors /Licensors & Responsible for program assets – materials and metadata for all content
• Require 5 to 7 years of experience in Content/ Program Operations
• Experience in operations – media management, tracking materials and dealing with third parties is preferred
• Broad knowledge and experience in the technical requirements for broadcast media.
• Ability to manage projects, with ability to deliver on time and solve logistical problems.
• Fluent in both verbal and written English.
• Mass Media Graduate or Graduation in Some form of Audio/Video or Film making course.
• Ability to Easy to acquire new technology and workflow
• Being Organized, Excel Proficiency, Hands on experience in any Business Management Software.
• Above average skills in Result oriented and self-motivated.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.