Senior Director - Product Management
This was removed by the employer on 3/2/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Director - Product Management jobs in Paris-IL
Search all Senior Director - Product Management postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Director - Product Management? Senior Director - EMEA Product Management (Xandr)
We are looking for a Sr Director of Product Management with strong domain expertise in online advertising to lead our international demand-side platform product strategy efforts. As a Director, you will be expected to engage with key clients and partners within the region to inform our DSP strategy, and work closely with our key capability owners to prioritize the roadmap to achieve regional objectives.
The Director will define the product strategy, develop the product roadmap, identify product requirements, collaborate with product development on implementation, and then take the product to market, and be responsible for commercial success. Developing innovative, industry-changing products is the heart of our business at Xandr, and this is a fantastic opportunity to join the team that sits on the front lines.
What you'll be doing:
• Understand and incorporate market intel on key supply sources, demand sources, data sources, and vendors to influence our product and integration priorities
• Understand and incorporate market regulations and implications on product plans working in market.
Manage in market
• Support GTM for any regional specific product releases
• Act as product point for strategic accounts within region, helping to translate client needs into roadmap prioritization
• Support product-heavy new business efforts with strategic prospects, particularly ones that cross multiple products.
• Take our global product strategy and identify key differentiators and gaps applicable to specific markets. Modify our global product strategy to develop regional product strategies that resonate with clients in-market.
• Conduct market research and engage with customers, prospects and partners to identify market needs and opportunities
• Consolidate, rationalize, and prioritize market requirements into regional product roadmap to define GTM strategy and timeline for product features and enhancements
• Act as the key product evangelist and expert for external users as well as internal teams
What we're looking for:
• Must have people management and/or product portfolio management experience
• Experience managing products in fast-paced, agile environment
• Strong domain expertise in one or more areas of real-time ad exchanges such as DSP, DMP, SSPs, x
• Detail oriented with strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
• Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively with business and technology leaders within company as well as at customer/partner organization
• Proven track record of partnering with cross functional and cross-regional teams in a highly technical environment
• Technical background is a plus - BS/MS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent hands on software development experience indicating strong technical background
• MBA and/or experience collaborating with sales, business leaders preferred
Many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including flexible hours or an element of working remotely. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.
We are committed to creating both a workforce and content that are as diverse as the global audiences we serve. See what we are doing for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging here at WarnerMedia: https://www.warnermediagroup.com/diversity This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.