Senior Director, Partnerships and Business Development Strategy, CNN
Full Time Job
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta, United States - New York - New York
CNN is looking for a Sr. Director, Partnerships and Business Development Strategy. The Partnerships & Business Development Team drives the growth of CNN's Direct-to-Consumer business through the development and implementation of transformative strategies, with a focus on the launch and growth of CNN . This team identifies, nurtures, negotiates, and closes partnership and bundling opportunities that drive audience, profit, and revenue for CNN and CNN's Direct-to-Consumer Business. The Sr. Director, Partnerships and Business Development Strategy will develop new business and growth strategies with partners, identify growth initiatives, including new partnerships and bundles, and negotiate partnership deals. In addition to managing client relationships and driving partnerships, the role will focus on translating research, analysis and strategy into business modeling, interactive data visualization and data-rich multimedia presentations.
• Develop partnerships and business development strategy to grow CNN's direct-to-consumer business
• Identify, scope, and execute new partnerships to drive new subscribers, engagement, and retention with partners across a variety of categories
• Identify and evaluate new trends, categories, concepts, and businesses that will grow CNN in alignment with long-term objectives
• Be heavily data-driven, leveraging metrics to constantly evaluate the impact and effectiveness of initiatives
• Partner both internally and externally to ensure operational success, organizing and managing all phases of the partnership lifecycle to ensure successful delivery and ongoing experiences
• Collaborate with internal partners across WarnerMedia in support of initiatives
• 6 years of experience focused on strategy, business development, partnerships, or financial analysis
• Problem solver with experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver external experiences
• Experience creating, researching, and assessing new business plans, including financial and operational viability, and have partnered to execute against them
• Experience developing and creating compelling presentations; An engaging business storyteller regardless of medium or platform.
• Able to effectively collaborate with various teams, providing the most useful guidance in an enthusiastic and inspiring manner.
• Strong project management experience with the proven ability to prioritize a heavy workload with conflicting deadlines.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.