Senior Coordinating Producer
Full Time Job
This job is available in 2 locations Atlanta, Georgia, United States New York, New York, United States
The Sr. Coordinating Producer oversees internal creative production for Bleacher Report Studios, as well as works alongside Turner Sports Creative Services Sports Unit. This role services both digital-first as well as linear creative content. This is both a leadership and management role, as well as a ''hands-on'' creative executional role. Creative production includes mid-long form post-produced content, co-brands, premium audio/podcasts, and LIVE shows & streams. From a management standpoint, this role oversees B/R Studios ''creative production'' personnel (writers, producers, sr. producers). This role works closely with B/R Studios Development team, as needed, by providing supplementary internal support – conceptualization, writing, directing, producing, post-producing, general creative oversight - on projects and creative primarily developed and executed with 3rd party partners, at every stage of production. This role works closely with the B/R Studios production management team, as a leader in shaping/guiding internal productions from operational and budgetary standpoints. This role aligns and partners with the B/R social programming team and portfolio brand leads on strategic and holistic content planning. This role facilitates and maintains synergies between B/R & Turner Sports, with specific emphasis on cross-platform creative. This role is also a high-level partner and collaborator with all internal teams such as design, operations, social, programming, sales, sponsorship, quality control, and analytics.
• Oversee day-to-day internal creative production team within B/R Studios.
• Manage, guide, and develop all personnel involved with internal creative production and execution.
• Set and approve scheduling and assignments for creative production staff.
• Work with production management team to help plan and develop project budgets.
• Concept, write, direct (on-set), produce, post-produce any mid-long form internal creative content for B/R Studios.
• Collaborate and work with Turner Sports Creative Unit on cross-platform creative executions and opportunities, in leadership and/or hands-on capacity.
• Work with/guide B/R or Turner Sports talent on internal creative projects (in conceptualization phase or on-set execution).
• Monitor B/Rs day-to-day content, as well as the production and creative content of Turner Sports properties to help alignment with all sports properties and portfolio brands.
• Provide additional internal creative feedback on projects, as needed.
• Lead and/or participate in B/R Studios internal creative brainstorms.
• Provide additional internal creative feedback on projects, as needed. Lead and/or participate in B/R Studios internal creative brainstorms.
• College degree
• 5-10 years of digital and linear creative production experience in a Writer/Producer/Sr. Producer/Coordinating Producer role.
• 5-10 years of managing, operating and developing budgets for large media outlets/networks.
• Proven track record for hiring, managing, leading and growing a staff of creative individuals.
• Extensive knowledge of internet, social media, sports, and popular culture.
• Strong basic editorial skills. Must be able to demonstrate an ability to evaluate content for editorial integrity.
• Strong aesthetic sensibilities and technical expertise for leading on-set shoot directing and in-session edit supervision.
• Willing to acclimate to a live sports schedule, which includes some work on nights, on weekends, and holidays.
• Ability to work in a team environment, and across multiple teams - Demonstrated ability to work closely with and understand all other creative tributaries - print, digital, social, audio, etc
• Organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects
• Ability to complete projects and assignments with little/no supervision - Motivation to produce creative content that will entertain and connect with an audience
• Must have an understanding of sponsorship integration
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.