Senior Advisor, Talent Acquisition
This was removed by the employer on 3/5/2021 6:34:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Advisor, Talent Acquisition jobs in London-UK
Search all Senior Advisor, Talent Acquisition postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Advisor, Talent Acquisition? We are seeking a Snr Advisor, Talent Acquisition with solid recruitment experience either in-house and/or in recruitment agencies ideally across a European remit.
The Senior Advisor, Talent Acquisition will build and maintain strong relationships with hiring teams by collaborating on effective search strategies, as well as developing robust talent pipelines of engaged candidates within their specific functions.
• Partner with various stakeholders to understand business, department and position needs to develop recruiting strategies to source, attract and recruit to fill key positions.
• In response to business needs, manage full-cycle recruitment, which includes but is not limited to the following:
• Lead kick off meeting and following recruiting discussion with hiring executives.
• In partnership with hiring executives, develop an effective interview and sourcing strategy, with an eye toward internal and diverse talent.
• Write engaging job postings to better attract target audience.
• Leverage tools to source viable candidates (BrassRing, LinkedIn, etc.).
• Engage and assess candidates for company and position viability.
• Provide slates that are diverse and representative.
• Partner with hiring executive on candidate slate from initial presentation to finalist selection.
• Negotiate salary terms and partner with hiring team to recommend best-in-class onboarding.
• Deputise for TA Manager in Regional TA meetings, Management meetings and Presentations.
• Build and leverage network (business resource groups, professional organizations) to become an expert in assigned functions and continually growing and developing talent pipeline.
• Attend key industry/function related events where relevant.
• Proactively support, educate and advocate for internal talent.
• Lead and/or participate in special projects that support continuous business process improvement.
• Work with Early Careers to run assessment centres and attend relevant events for your area of the business.
• Work closely with Operations to ensure that a superior candidate experience reflective of our values is being adhered to across all recruitment.
• Coach clients to help them develop new practices and capabilities with regards to interviews and selection procedures.
• Updating and management of Warner Media ATS (currently BrassRing) on a timely basis to ensure accurate reporting on statistics on time to fill, costs, and source of hire.
• Keeps up to date with industry news and has a good knowledge and understanding of their function area.
• Solid recruitment experience either in-house and/or in recruitment agencies ideally across a European remit.
• Proven experience managing a high volume of recruitment
• A self-starter, able to multi-task and self-prioritise.
• Skilled in project management (able to effectively manage expectations, follow timelines, and communicate progress).
• Able to influence hiring executives with regards to recruitment practice and selection activities.
• Excellent working knowledge of an ATS
• Strong work ethic, accountability, and ownership of work.
• Demonstrates the ability to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
• Capable of absolute discretion and confidentiality.
• A sense of urgency and pace with a delivery focus, you are target driven
• Strong customer satisfaction focus, able to build effective relationships and collaborate with a wide variety of individuals.
• Knowledge of French/German/Spanish advantageous.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.