This was removed by the employer on 9/15/2021 5:53:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Security Officer jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Security Officer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Security Officer?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
WarnerMedia seeks a Security Officer for the Atlanta Security department.
• Patrols and performs security inspection tours at our facilities or grounds according to established schedule(s).
• Responds to emergency situations of various types at all WarnerMedia locations to include activities such as crowd control, physical intervention, medical emergencies, and other similar events.
• Manages unruly, abusive, or injurious individuals according to established policies and procedures.
• Mans security checkpoints at CNN Center, TBS-Techwood, and other Atlanta property locations to screen and control access to employee work space.
• Escorts employees, staff, visitors, and tenants to parking facilities.
• Possess interpersonal skills necessary to effectively interact and communicate with a variety of TBS employees, tenants, visitors, and supervisors under potentially stressful situations.
• Ability to respond to alarms, medical emergencies, and other similar incidents while following the standard protocol within an acceptable period of time.
• Possess analytical skills necessary to inspect WarnerMedia property, ensure security of all WarnerMedia employees, tenants, and visitors and prepare non-complex incident reports.
• Physical ability to walk and stand for long periods of time in extreme physical environments, restrain and lift disruptive individuals of varying sizes and weight, and ability to go up and down multiple flights of stairs.
• Ability to work any shift, including evenings and overnights, any day of the week, including weekends and holidays.
• Possess a high school diploma or G.E.D.
• Be at least 21 years of age, possess a valid driver's license, and have a responsible driving record.
• Minimum two years military, law enforcement, or security experience preferred. Retired military and law enforcement welcome.
• Pass the pre-employment drug screen and background investigation.
• Pass required certification training including without limitation, Adult & Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED Certification, ASP Baton, Use of Force and First Responder.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.