Sec Sgt / Fire Lead
Warner Bros. DiscoveryBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/26/2022 5:05:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sec Sgt / Fire Lead jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Sec Sgt / Fire Lead postings
Full Time Job
Location: Burbank, California, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
Warner Bros. Studio Operations seeks a Sergeant for the Security department.
• Supervise Security Officers and SetWatch Officers during a regular tour of duty.
• May on occasion perform the duties of Acting Watch Commander.
• Conducts on-the-job-training to acquaint Officers with job duties and responsibilities for the various Security assignments/locations.
• Conducts roll calls; assists with scheduling of personnel for assigned shifts.
• Prior supervisory experience preferred.
• Must have a good working knowledge of the Studio Security/Fire Association union contract and Security Department policies and procedures.
• Must have good working knowledge of Security Department operations and Studio operations.
• Must be able to communicate and interact effectively at all levels.
• Must have demonstrated ability to write clear and concise reports relative to Security operations.
• Completion of WBSF Security Department, Sergeant Training Program a plus
• Position may be assigned to work Day, Swing and Graveyard shift based on operational needs.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.