Scheduling Analyst - HBO Max LATAM
Full Time Job
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Media seeks a Scheduling Analyst – HBO Max for the HBOMaxLA Content P&S department.
Oversees and coordinates operational aspects for scheduling content on the Bebanjo Platform for key Territories or Countries uploads and distribute updates downstream and upstream.
• Schedules content in the appropriate computer software system (Bebanjo) including start times for all regions in area of assignment, including localized versions
• Handles rights in Bebanjo to ensure the use of assets and monthly title distribution according to start and end dates, regional availability and windowing
• Works cooperatively with cross-functional teams across the organization to ensure effective flow of information regarding content availability, initiatives, processes, etc.)
• Report upstream/downstream missing content or package components via tracking system
• Operational Liason between Program Strategy- Acquisitions- Global Media Supply Chain and Editorial and Publishing teams
• Create and distribute territory scheduling updates based on new avails or programming changes
• Create and distribute inventory of what is premiering on the platform and what is leaving the platform
• Provide volume analysis for assigned territory
• Enforces content quotas in volume when/if needed
• Fan of content and Entertainment/Pop Culture
• Bachelor's degree in communications or related field
• 1 or more years' experience in SVOD/TV program scheduling and planning
• Bilingual in English/Spanish
• Experienced with Broadcast Management Systems
• Ability to build consensus and work effectively with cross-functional teams
• Ability to use and help create Analytic /Status Dashboards
• Ability to use critical thinking skills to arrive at solutions and suggest improvements to processes
• Ability to use Microsoft Office products to create spreadsheets and documents; ability to use department/ organization specific software
• Ability to manage multiple priorities to ensure that deadlines are met
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.