Sales Research Analyst
WarnerMediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The CW Network, LLC seeks a Sales Research Analyst for the Media Sales & Planning department.
• Produce daily and weekly linear LSD, L3, L7 reports by program and time period.
• Produce weekly Network/program profiles for all Broadcast and competitive cable networks
• Daily data input and analysis of episodic specific metrics for CWTV and CW Seed on the following platforms: Computer, iPad, iPhone, Android Phone, Android tablet, and all OTT devices. Analyze all digital that gets ingested into Total Audience.
• Produce weekly digital supply report for distribution to network management.
• Execute a weekly pull and analysis of daily VOD transactions by episode by program.
• Produces linear and digital analysis using syndicated research for sales use to provide consumer, product category and brand profiles along with media usage and ad expenditures.
• Performs various related duties as necessary
• BA/BS degree in Research, Marketing related area preferred.
• Expertise in all Nielsen databases, reports, and software systems.
• Knowledge of syndicated qualitative sales tools such as MRI
• Knowledge of ComScore and research databases
• Strong knowledge and usage of excel
• Minimum 1-2 years of local market and/or national research experience.
• General Office Activities - Walking, Talking, Standing, Sitting, Typing, and etc.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including overtime, if and when necessary.
• General Office Environment.
• Computer, printer