WarnerMediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/1/2021 11:09:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sales Planner jobs in New York-NY
Search all Sales Planner postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sales Planner?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia seeks a Sales Planner for the Sports – NY Team 2 department.
We are looking for someone to help us sell linear and digital media deals across these exciting sports properties; and to help us best utilize our sports IP / marketing rights for our advertising partners.
• Monitor and manage active on-air and digital media deals for Account Executive.
• Work within internal systems to prepare, build and propose advertising & sponsorship-based media plans for clients.
• Organize and gather relevant research insights, marketing materials and various competitive information for Account Executive.
• Create account profiles and assist team in preparation for client meetings / events.
• Collaborate with internal marketing and strategic planning teams to create client focused solutions
• Oversee deal stewardship and performance tracking along with Sales Assistant; and prepare post-campaign analysis, reports and decks for clients.
• Participate in Sales training and other career development sessions
• Build strong internal and external relationships and provide additional support and projects to the team as directed.
• Bachelor's Degree and 1-2 years of sales experience in a related field required; previous work on a digital or TV sales team or at an advertising agency is a plus.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be outgoing, organized, efficient and a strategic thinker.
• Must be a team player with a strong work ethic who is detail oriented and willing to work until the job is complete.
• Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and have a positive attitude.
• Proficient in various computer software (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, MRI).
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.