Sales Planner, Sports
WarnerMediaLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/14/2021 9:37:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sales Planner, Sports jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Sales Planner, Sports postings
Full Time Job
Sales Planner, Sports (LA)
Location: United States - California - Los Angeles
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
WarnerMedia has some of the most recognizable brands that continue to drive the social fabric of our world. From cutting-edge breaking news stories on CNN, up-to-the-minute sports coverage on Turner Sports & Bleacher Report, the characters we grew up loving on Cartoon Network to the shows we love today on TBS, TNT, and truTV. WarnerMedia continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. Including our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros that complete the WarnerMedia family, we tell the stories the world wants to hear.
WarnerMedia seeks a Sales Planner for the Sports - West Coast Team 1 department.
• Monitor and manage active on-air and digital media deals for Account Executive.
• Work within internal systems to prepare, build and propose advertising & sponsorship-based media plans for clients (linear & digital).
• Organize and gather relevant research insights, marketing materials and various competitive information for Account Executive.
• Create account profiles and assist team in preparation for client meetings / events.
• Collaborate with internal marketing and strategic planning teams to create client focused solutions
• Oversee deal stewardship and performance tracking along with Sales Assistant; and prepare post-campaign analysis, reports and decks for clients.
• Provide support to Account Executive/Management and complete additional projects as directed Participate in Sales training and other career development sessions
• Build strong internal and external relationships and provide additional support and projects to the team as directed.
• Bachelor's Degree and 1-2 years of experience in a related field required; previous work on a digital or TV sales team or at an advertising agency is a plus.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be outgoing, organized, efficient and a strategic thinker.
• Must be a team player with a strong work ethic who is detail oriented.
• Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and have a positive attitude.
• Proficient in various computer software (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, MRI).
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.