Sales Planner, CNN
Full Time Job
Location: Singapore - Singapore
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Purpose of the Role:
The Sales Planner – SEA supports the frontline sales team for CNN International, as well as serves as a key POC to service our clients and agencies. The Singapore & South East Asia markets need to deliver growth through a dual-pronged strategy of growing a new pool of PRTV advertisers and driving new revenue streams across our growing suite of data, content and audience offering.
To succeed in this, we continually aim to offer our clients greater real time insights into our audiences, content and greater digital expertise across that reflect where we're invested and also where our markets' needs are.
We are looking for dynamic individual with a passion and aptitude for Content and Brand Marketing to support the SG Sales Team with pre-sales material and to acts as a contact point in support of the sales team.
He/she will be responsible for assisting in the full sales cycle from pre-sales through campaign execution and reporting. You will be a reliable support resource who can anticipate client and sales team needs. This role includes analysis, planning, research, project management and brainstorming.
Supporting Sales (70%)
• Prepares media schedules, presentations and proposals for the SG & SEA Ad sales team; includes delivery of accurate and complete paperwork for sponsorships, bookings and campaigns
• Liaise with and ensures submission of all required materials for broadcast and/or digital.
• Compiles On-Air Transmission reports, Digital Performance reports, post-campaign Reports, CD-compilations, checking of monthly client invoices, as briefed by the Sales team
• Monitors competitor channels and provides information to the sales teams on competitor activity
• Regularly update product information (credentials presentation, media kits, programme grids, distribution, sales policy, Ratecard etc.) to maintain alignment with other global offices and deliver consistent messaging
• Submit monthly sales forecast, pipeline and sponsorship information in the standard format
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Min. 2 years of relevant experience of working in agency / media owner required
• Interested in and possessing some knowledge of Media/News Broadcasting Sales
• A strong proficiency in the English language will be important for the position
• Working proficiency in any additional languages an advantage
• Strong administrative and organization skills
• Immediate availability is preferred
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.