This was removed by the employer on 6/21/2021 8:09:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sales Assistant jobs in London-US
Search all Sales Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sales Assistant?
Full Time Job
Location: United Kingdom - London, Update Manually
The sales assistant is responsible for providing administrative assistance and support to Sales Planners & Manager within the CNNIC CEE/CIS/SE & Africa sales team. The role is within the Advertising Sales Department and is to support the region as well as other designated territories as required.
• Administrative account maintenance - Oversee the booking of TV and online advertising deals with the traffic team, prepare confirmation and post campaign reports, send out billing/payment emails, manage prospect and status sheets as well as campaign history sheets, chase copy and liaise with clients and/or agencies to ensure timely copy receipt, check invoices and contracts. Tasks involve heavy excel and PowerPoint usage.
• Working closely with regional Sales Planners - Ensure smooth running of all Ad Sales campaigns (keeping them on-target, with timely delivery of all campaign components, foresee any troubleshooting).
• Team co-ordination - Coordinate weekly team meetings, respond to general client/agency enquiries and general administrative duties
• Organised, pro-active and hardworking
• Excellent administrative skills and attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to cope in a very busy environment, to prioritise and multitask
• IT skills (Windows, Word, Databases, Outlook, Internet, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Ability to work effectively and proactively
• Good interpersonal skills (work well with others in an open-plan department)
• The confidence to build and maintain relationships with clients, agencies and CNN Representatives
• To possess a keen attitude and willingness to learn, remain motivated and ambitious to progress within the industry
• Customer service driven with a professional telephone manner
• To have and use initiative, as well as a willingness to respond to direction from team members
The Nice To Haves
• Knowledge of CNN
• Prior Experience / Industry Knowledge
• An interest in current affairs and an international outlook
This role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and company bonus. Many of our staff work flexibly in many ways, including flexible hours or an element of working remotely. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.