Research & Analytics Manager
Full Time Job
WarnerMedia seeks a Research & Analytics Manager for the CNN Digital Research department.
The CNN Digital Research & Analytics team is looking for a Manager, Research & Analytics with a focus on data strategy, collection, and enablement to join our team in expanding our analytics solutions. This role will be crucial in the execution of our data strategy and will serve as a core resource for enabling our data solutions & usage across our vast audience platforms. The Manager, Research & Analytics will work closely with stakeholders across research, product, data intelligence and business operation teams to support and implement high-quality data measurement capabilities and further support data-driven decisions
• Serve as key contact for our data collection strategies and subject matter expert for data usability and enablement for our growing data ecosystem.
• Perform discovery & validation of our data platforms and processes: Identify opportunities or gaps throughout the data collection lifecycle and develop shared documentation for proper utilization to support the overall execution of our data strategy.
• Create & contribute to the data modeling of shared data sources, identifying usage patterns across sources, performing the required manipulations and generating foundational visualizations to foster enablement across teams.
• Collaborate with various teams to align data collection strategies and support the migration for product analytics, both traditional solutions and new pipelines to for our centralized data warehouse.
• Partner with product, implementation and delivery teams to ensure the data is consistently and accurately recorded across delivery platforms, expanding our capabilities for a more holistic view, while maintaining the flexibility for advanced measurement and segmentation of our audience data.
• Advanced understanding of data processes, standards and best practices around collection and audience measurement.
• 5 years experience in research, analytics, data science, or data-related field
• Bachelors Degree or higher
• Proficient in SQL
• Hands-on utilization of data management & modeling tools: DBT (preferred), AirFlow, Databricks, etc.
• Advanced experience with raw data and data warehouses: Snowflake (preferred), BigQuery, RedShift, Azure, etc.
• Strong data visualization skills and usage: MixPanel & Looker (a plus), or alternate tools (Tableau, Amplitude, PowerBI)
• Exposure to data pipelines and engineering solutions (e.g Snowplow, Segment, mParticle, etc.)
• Experience with analytics solutions: Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, CoreMetrics, Chart.js or alternate solutions
• Strong communication, analytical and data translation skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks with competing deadlines
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.