WarnerMediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/7/2021 5:37:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Research Analyst jobs in New York-NY
Search all Research Analyst postings
Full Time Job
Research Analyst, Bleacher Report
Location: United States - New York - New York
B/R is hiring a Research Analyst on the B/R Research team, reporting to the Senior Research Manager. The Research Analyst is responsible for supporting all stages of ad effectiveness and custom thought leadership research executions from inception to delivery. Successful candidates will possess strong intellectual curiosity and a passion for achieving practical business goals. Skills in problem solving and data analysis will also be critical. This position will be based in the New York office.
• Provide support in all stages of ad effectiveness research, including feasibility, study design, field management, data analysis as well as drafting presentations with actionable insights and recommendations.
• Support Sr. Research Manager in day-to-day management of brand lift studies, creative/copy testing, attribution, sales impact, and other ad effectiveness study types.
• Work closely with Sales, Planners, Client Strategy and Account Teams to gather all necessary campaign details in order to assess ad effectiveness study feasibility, design, and cost.
• Begin to mine, analyze, and deliver data and insights from campaign findings to help inform sales strategies.
• Monitor and track research studies to ensure projects are executed and completed on time.
• Assist Consumer Insights & Performance Analytics on an ad-hoc basis.
• Liaise with cross-functional teams, vendors, and clients.
• 1-2 years of primary research (quantitative and qualitative) experience is preferred.
• 1-3 years of experience working in digital media preferred.
• Familiarity with third-party research providers (i.e. Dynata & Latitude etc.) is a plus.
• Experience with statistical analysis preferred (i.e. prior exposure to SPSS, SQL, R, Tableau).
• Excellent analytical, editorial, and communications skills.
• Detail-oriented and strong time management skills.
• College degree required.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.