Full Time Job
Location: United States - Georgia - Remote
The CNN Research team is looking for a temporary analyst to support CNN's TV Newsgroup businesses.
We blend primary and secondary research to inform a variety of high-profile internal stakeholders with strategic insights including the executive team. Along with regular reporting of the networks' linear performance, you will be part of a team that supports CNN's Political, Public Relations and Program and Content Strategy teams, as well as CNN / HLN's Original Series Program Development team. CNN is a 24x7 breaking news environment and this role will require some level of responsiveness outside of core business hours. This role may be required to do some rotational weekend ''on-call'' work – approximately 2-3 hours on the weekend.
• Bachelor's degree required with Mathematics, Finance, Media, Research, Marketing or Business degree preferred.
• Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant work experience in Data Analysis, Media Research, Media Buying/Planning, Market Research, Finance. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Power Point, Excel, Outlook, and Word).
• You must be able to do: Pivot Tables, Excel analysis formulas (IF, VLOOKUP, COUNT, SUMIF, SUMPRODUCT, etc.) and formatting data, create and edit charts in Excel.
• Strong analytical skills -- ability to collect, organize, and analyze significant amounts of data with meticulous attention to detail and accuracy, and transform into meaningful, actionable information.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.