Recruiter, Finance and Accounting
This was removed by the employer on 5/20/2021 7:43:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Recruiter, Finance and Accounting jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Recruiter, Finance and Accounting postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Recruiter, Finance and Accounting? Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
WarnerMedia seeks a Recruiter for the Talent Acquisition department. As a Recruiter, you'll partner with leaders across businesses to understand their talent needs. You'll spend your time engaging top talent in the market and getting them excited about the work we do. You'll rely on traditional and non-traditional methods to identify candidates. You'll manage the end-to-end recruiting process (posting roles, leading kickoffs, screening & evaluating candidates, managing relationships with multiple stakeholders, serving as an Advisor to hiring managers, prioritizing diversity and ensuring the interview process is inclusive, and, finally, offer negotiation). The business areas that you'll primarily support are Finance and Accounting.
• Be a trusted partner with various stakeholders to understand business, department, and position needs.
• Develop recruiting strategies to source, attract and recruit to fill key positions.
• Own the strategy to lead recruiting discussions with hiring managers and HR.
• Develop an effective interview and sourcing strategy, with an eye toward internal and diverse talent.
• Design creative job postings to better attract candidates, build key competitive research and develop industry profiles.
• Leverage tools to heavily source candidates (BrassRing, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Boolean search, etc.).
• Partner with hiring managers on candidate slate from initial presentation to finalist selection and offer, including negotiating salary terms.
• Build and leverage network (business resource groups, professional organizations with a focus on diversity) to become a subject matter expert in creative recruitment.
• Target, attend and source from key industry-related events.
• Proactively support, educate, and advocate for internal talent.
• Partner with HR, and internal talent ambassadors to ensure employees are supported through their career development.
• Lead and/or participate in special projects that support continuous business process improvement.
• Minimum of 2 years' experience in a talent acquisition organization (entertainment, media or streaming industry experience strongly preferred).
• Ability to develop strong relationships with candidates, HR partners and business leaders.
• Excellent project management skills (critical thinker, manages expectations, follows timeline, communicates progress effectively, etc.).
• Strong intellectual curiosity and a desire to understand business functions.
• Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.