Recruiter - Creative & Content
Full Time Job
Recruiter - Creative & Content (Contract)
Location: United States - California - Burbank, United States - Georgia - Atlanta, United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented
storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN,
DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises.
THIS IS A TEMPORARY POSITION
We are looking for a full life-cycle Recruiter to support our creative clients. You will partner with hiring managers, HR partners, and your TA colleagues to attract and place high caliber candidates. As a Recruiter on our team you will epitomize the definition of a ''utility player'' head hunting for and supporting divisions that are the forefront of the content and products we produce, launch and distribute. You will develop a pool of qualified candidates for each job using strategies like passive candidate sourcing, leveraging assigned sourcing specialists, various social media platforms (e.g. LinkedIn/Facebook/Twitter) and the use of job boards.
• Develop a pool of active and passive candidates for the business using proactive market research, candidate relationship management, active sourcing techniques, leveraging sourcing specialists, engaging leads from employees and leaders, using various social media platforms and the use of job boards.
• Thoroughly vet candidates and make recommendations on most effective interview teams to diminish time from screen to offer.
• Demonstrate the ability to keenly identify motivation and potential within talent and match to current and future openings.
• Manage the recruiting process from posting to onboarding.
• Focus on candidate experience by providing prompt and effective communication to candidates and hiring managers during the process.
• 2 years successful recruiting experience, preferably production, design and marketing.
• Demonstrated knowledge of hiring techniques required to source passive candidates at all levels via direct sourcing, outreach and social media outlets.
• Ability to utilize or learn an ATS, Candidate Management System, and web technology to identify and track candidates is strongly desired.
• Digital media and/or television experience in a large-scale organization strongly preferred.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. ?Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.