Full Time Job
Publicity Assistant (Non-Union)
Location: Burbank, California, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
Warner Bros. Television Group is seeking a Publicity Assistant to provide administrative support to members of the department.
• Handles a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks (coordinates and schedules high volume of meetings, coordinates travel, submits expense reports, processes invoices, directs phone lines)
• Tracks press clips and prepares coverage reports. Maintains press lists, bios and other press materials. Updates acclaim sheets for all shows.
• Supports series campaigns, including creating talent itineraries, booking glam, coordinating talent travel, assisting with events, creating and tracking budgets.
• Participates in team meetings and brainstorms.
• Assists with awards submissions, campaigns and shows.
• Maintains and updates various department and team calendars with ongoing activities.
• Other job-related duties or projects as assigned
• 1-2 years of directly related experience preferred, TV publicity experience a plus
, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• College degree in Communications or a similar field preferred
• Proficiency in Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, prioritization and administrative skills.
• Must be extremely detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
• Requires self-motivation, proactivity, initiative, good judgment, problem-solving, resourcefulness, follow through, a sense of urgency and flexibility.
• Highly responsible, discreet and sensitive to quick turnaround deadlines.
• Trustworthy with confidentiality.
• A go-getter and a team player with a positive attitude for whom no job is too big or small.
• Passionate about television, entertainment and pop culture.
• Must have the ability to work additional hours as needed
This position is required to work in person at one of our locations in the United States. Warner Bros. Discovery requires anyone working in our workplaces in the U.S. to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Exemptions to this vaccine requirement are available to those entitled to reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.