This was removed by the employer on 8/4/2021 6:14:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Ptp Manager jobs in Budapest-BU
Search all Ptp Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Ptp Manager?
Full Time Job
Location: Hungary - Budapest
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic PTP Manager for our new Global Business Centre in Budapest! This role is responsible for managing the P2P Accounts Payable function for HBO EMEA, which includes all aspects of the procure to pay process. The role will ensure proper supplier set up, procurement of goods using purchase orders, the reconciliation and payment of invoices while ensuring proper working capital controls. Team management will play a critical component of the role to ensure that the team are focused on maintaining high levels of customer service, whilst achieving targets and maintaining agreed SLAs with the business.
• All aspects of managing, motivating, training, and developing a team of 5 along with coordinating international AP efforts.
• Monitoring PO and invoice status to ensure proper accounting of expense activity.
• Compile all compliance documentation, Warner Media Audit document, and following requirements for local statutory reporting.
• Ensure robust financial controls and processes are in place across all areas of Payables.
• Monitor the usage of purchase orders across the business and work with the business to ensure compliance to the PO process and delivering PO training to stakeholders.
• Foster and deliver a culture of continuous improvement for the team.
• Leading project testing and roll out of any system enhancements.
• Manage internal and external audits.
• Partner with AP Leads in the region on implementing and following standard policies and procedures.
• Experience of managing a Procure to Pay function and team within a multi-currency
• Good knowledge & experience of KPI reporting and monitoring.
• Effective communication skills.
• Fluency in English.
• Experience working with PeopleSoft is an advantage.
Our people make WM the inspiring organization it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.