Full Time Job
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the WarnerMedia networks like TBS, TNT, and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, and ELEAGUE.com.
This year, Turner Sports and National Hockey League announced a seven-year multimedia rights agreement beginning with the 2021-22 season. Fans will be able to enjoy the Stanley Cup Final and Stanley Cup Playoffs on TNT and TBS for the first time, along with 72 regular season games and the NHL Winter Classic each season. With this new partnership, Turner Sports and Bleacher Report will continue to provide premium content across multiple screens for fans to enjoy.
The Creative Services Sports Unit (CSSU) Projects Team is part of the Turner Sports Production Services Team and supports Linear Creative and Content, Design, Multimedia, Sales, and Marketing on the production of all pre-produced content and creative elements for NBA, NHL, NCAA, MLB, B/R Gaming, and The Match on our Turner networks TNT, tbs, truTV, and NBA TV as well as NBA.com, NCAA.com, and B/R sites.
The Projects Team is the glue for CSSU (Creative Services Sports Unit) creative development and production, holding everyone accountable to the overarching project goal. The Projects group leads teams by driving their focus where it's required in a fast-paced environment. They are the main point of contact for our internal and external partners and clients and are the go-to people when an update is needed on where a project is and where it needs to be. They will listen to the needs of partners, clients and the CSSU team and help drive improvements in how we work together. Finally, they will drive the project to completion and delivery on-time.
The Ignite Alliance Project Coordinator role works with the Associate Manger, Manager and/or Senior Manager in overseeing the development and production of all sponsored content, live production integrations, co-branded elements, or pre-produced graphics for Turner Sports, with this role's primary focus on our new NHL property. This position is responsible for working with partners to understand project needs, building and adhering to timelines, facilitating creative brainstorms and discussions, booking resources, obtaining approvals, communicating necessary changes, trafficking and delivering final creative all while keeping everyone touching the project informed.
• Project ownership
• Manage projects from start-to-end by defining project scope, developing detailed project plans and milestones, managing schedules, leading communication, providing status updates, and delivering final assets
• Liaison between various groups touching a project including creative, multimedia, production, social, production management, programming, design, business teams, sales and sponsorship, marketing, league, legal, talent services and Bleacher Report.
• Content development & maintenance – Create, proactively maintain, and communicate any adjustments to Sponsorship Opportunities.
• Main contact for producers/designers to communicate the daily business/project status, as well as the monitoring, tracking, and reporting on project deliverables to ensure project deadlines are on target
• Manage producer schedule for individual projects
• Create, communicate and adhere to production timelines
• Manage the process of approvals and feedback as well as feedback to Management.
• Create and maintain tracking grids as well as Trello and/or Airtable cards
• Create assets in internal systems
• QC of all materials for accuracy and trafficking of final creative/s
• Liaison with BOC, Network Operations, and CSSU on deliveries, changes, and emergencies.
• Work with Associate Manager and Producers on scheduling needs
• Maintain Archive for owned projects
• Update meeting notes/agendas and send recaps
• Team support
• Work closely with various project leads on creative production and prioritization
• Assist team as needed on various project needs
• Assist with scheduling needs
• Assist with meeting agendas, notes and recaps
• Maintain multiple grids for project tracking
• Budget support
• Budget tracking for owned projects
• Code studio bills for owned projects
• Project backup
• Team backup as needed
• Award/Presentation support
• Contribute to awards/presentation process as needed
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Extremely organized and detail oriented
• Excellent analytical skills
• Innovative and creative thinking skills
• Ability to learn quickly, work hard, and handle multiple projects at a time
• Ability to work with management/partners to prioritize projects/tasks
• Ability to work cultivate relationships
• Some sports, specifically NHL knowledge
• Ability and desire to work in a team environment
• Flexibility to work long and unconventional hours
• Flexibility to travel some
• Position in full-time and based in Atlanta.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.