Project Coordinator, Hockey
This was removed by the employer on 7/28/2021 2:02:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Project Coordinator, Hockey jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Project Coordinator, Hockey postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Project Coordinator, Hockey?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the WarnerMedia networks like TBS, TNT, and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, and ELEAGUE.com.
This year, Turner Sports and National Hockey League announced a seven-year multimedia rights agreement beginning with the 2021-22 season. Fans will be able to enjoy the Stanley Cup Final and Stanley Cup Playoffs on TNT and TBS for the first time, along with 72 regular season games and the NHL Winter Classic each season. With this new partnership, Turner Sports and Bleacher Report will continue to provide premium content across multiple screens for fans to enjoy.
The Creative Services Sports Unit (CSSU) Projects Team is part of the Turner Sports Production Services Team and supports Linear Creative and Content, Design, Multimedia, BR Gaming, and Sales on the production of all pre-produced content and marketing & sales creative elements.
The Project Coordinator role works with the Associate Manger, and Senior Manager in overseeing the production of all pre-produced graphics for Turner Sports. This position is responsible for working with partners to understand project needs, building and adhering to timelines, facilitating creative brainstorms and discussions, booking resources, obtaining approvals, communicating necessary changes, and delivering final creative all while keeping everyone touching the project informed.
• Support linear projects team with the brand new tentpole event in NHL on TNT. Collaborating with marketing, creative and production teams to help brand and promote Turner Sport's new addition to the sports catalogue.
• Assist creative production process for all other on-air creative requests including NBA on TNT, MLB on TBS, March Madness on TBS, TNT, TruTV in conjunction with CBS
• Manage projects from start-to-end by defining project scope, developing detailed project plans and milestones, managing schedules, leading communication, providing status updates and delivering final assets.
• Liaison between various groups touching a project including creative, multimedia, production, social, production management, programming, design, business teams, marketing, sales and sponsorship, league, legal, talent services and Bleacher Report.
• Main contact for producers/designers to communicate the daily business/project status, as well as the monitoring, tracking and reporting on project deliverables to ensure project deadlines are on target
• Manage designer schedule for individual projects and assign projects based on availability and timelines.
• Create, communicate and adhere to production timelines
• Manage the process of approvals and feedback as well as feedback to Management.
• QC of all design materials for accuracy
• Liaison with Production on any late deliveries or changes to previously delivered creative.
• Maintain multiple grids for project tracking
• Budget tracking for owned projects
• Code studio bills for owned projects
• Update meeting notes/agendas and send recaps
• Workload permitting, will be expected to back-up project team as needed.
• Contribute to awards/presentation process as needed
• Extremely organized and detail oriented.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency in Adobe Products, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work with cross functional teams and creatives.
• Resourcefulness and ability to work collaboratively.
• Some Sports Knowledge
• Flexibility to work unconventional hours and travel some.
• Position in full-time and based in Atlanta.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.