Programmatic Yield Manager
WarnerMediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia seeks a Programmatic Yield Manager for the Digital Yield department. As Manager, Programmatic Yield, you will be in a high visibility role that is responsible for maximizing WarnerMedia's programmatic revenue and the utilization of its inventory via bidded auctions. You will play a key part in measuring and optimizing the overall health of WarnerMedia's programmatic business, including analysis of revenue, supply and demand, auction win/loss rates & floor pricing. You will then use these data points to drive WarnerMedia's approach to monetization (both strategy and tactics) by working closely with product, ad operations, yield & analytics teams, along with external platform partners. You will also help define optimization standards, growth metrics and benchmarks across internal & external clients. Lastly, you will help identify & implement new monetization techniques. This role is based in New York and reports to the Director, Programmatic Yield & Analytics.
• Serve as operational gatekeeper of the WarnerMedia programmatic ad stack, with an understanding of inventory structure, platform features & monetization efficiency.
• Work closely with yield and analytics teams to optimize pricing and inventory volume through programmatic platforms for the explicit purpose of maximizing revenue.
• Identify new opportunities for monetization that align with marketplace demand and demonstrate Turner's though leadership in market.
• Define optimization standards, growth metrics & benchmarks for both internal & client consumption.
• Evaluate partner performance & detail recommendations for future growth.
• Vet new technology platforms and capabilities to optimize; quantify revenue potential as well as risks (and how to overcome them); work with product & platforms teams to understand resource allocation against prioritized initiatives.
• Analyze and distribute executive level reporting; highlight key benchmarks, closely monitor market trends, and progress against daily revenue targets.
• Partner with analytics to create comprehensive, interactive reporting that is actionable.
• Partner with yield to enhance the dynamic rate card and price optimizations needed within the WarnerMedia private market and SSP stack.
• Project manage new programmatic initiatives across product, yield, and tech teams.
• Maintain expertise in continuously evolving programmatic space and to help educate other groups within WarnerMedia (sales, marketing, site teams, operations, etc.)
• Help with end of month billing with programmatic partners
• Educate different brands within WarnerMedia about programmatic capabilities
• 3 years in media advertising
• 1 years in digital programmatic advertising space, focused in operations or analytics
• Fluent in digital media, strategy development, yield
• Analytical mindset
• Strong communication skills
• Proficiency in MS excel; comfortable with data analytics & visualization; knowledge of SQL is a plus
• A proven ability to do both tactical work and set an overall strategy with group initiatives
• Understanding of marketplace supply and demand
• Demonstrated experience with publisher side ad technology, with deep knowledge of Google Ad Manager and Freewheel reporting
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.