Sales Solutions Coordinator, Programmatic
WarnerMediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
WarnerMedia has some of the most recognizable brands that continue to drive the social fabric of our world. From cutting-edge breaking news stories on CNN, up-to-the-minute sports coverage on Turner Sports & Bleacher Report, the characters we grew up loving on Cartoon Network to the shows we love today on TBS, TNT, and truTV. WarnerMedia continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. Including our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros that complete the WarnerMedia family, we tell the stories the world wants to hear.
As a Programmatic Sales Solutions Coordinator, you will be a key contributor behind the execution of Turner's private marketplace (PMP) business. This includes working with sales on education and enablement, executing cross portfolio workflows during the pre sales process, and pricing and inventory forecasting media plans. On a day-to-day basis, y ou will work closely with sales, planning, ad operations, analytics & yield teams, as well as with external vendors. You will be an internal sales consultant, providing out of the box programmatic solutions. Your success will be measured by how efficiently you are able to provide clarity & solutions into the programmatic business to cross portfolio teams, driving collaboration across business units.
• Execute newly defined pre sales best practices & improved efficiencies of programmatic deals between sales & operations teams, including streamlined communication & business policies.
• Support ongoing training to members of the sales & direct planning teams on technical aspects of programmatic products and ad stack knowledge.
• Serve as the day to day internal sales contact for all digital media plan submissions, plan revisions, and optimizations.
• Manage Programmatic Guarantee pipeline, supporting AE efforts.
• Identify new product opportunities to drive unique value to the private marketplace; involvement in pricing, packaging, positioning & rollout with the sales team.
• Accompany Sales Reps on select sales calls.
• Maintain service excellence through effective client communication.
• Maintain expertise in continuously evolving programmatic space and to help educate other groups within Turner (sales, product marketing, product, operations, etc.)
• Bachelor's degree required
• Recommended 1-2 years of experience in digital sales planning or business operations, previous programmatic experience preferred.
• Demonstrated experience with publisher side ad technology, with deep knowledge of Google Ad Manager and FreeWheel.
• Ability to balance workloads from multiple stakeholders including sales, sales engineers, yield, ad operations, and revenue operations teams within digital organization.
• Highly proficient at cleaning, reporting and extracting insights from large data sets. Intermediate excel user, experience with Looker or Tableau preferred.
• Previous exposure to programmatic deal types, technologies and campaign setup within exchanges
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.