Full Time Job
Location: United Kingdom - Leavesden
As Production Support, you will perform various production support activities for EVP production and the UK Physical Production Team, under direct supervision from Co-ordinator Production.. In addition, you will be responsible for completing Production related administration tasks.
• Provide support to the Physical Production Team, including EVP, Coordinator, Finance, Post-Production, Music and HR when required.
• Assist in the setting up of any offices required for production personnel to be based out of Leavesden studios and other designated locations including liaison with Studio Operations and Facilities.
• Issue Production Offices with a list of WBPL production requirements that must be received on the required set basis; call sheets, progress reports, schedule and budget information, ensuring version control.
• Assist with crew searches via IMDb, The Knowledge and agents for new or existing productions across multiple productions.
• Liaise with Warner House including Production Legal, Distribution, Publicity and ensure receipt of all production related documentation and information.
• Arranging meetings with corporate departments as required.
• Co-ordinate and arrange travel requirements for EVP / MD and SVP and Group Lead Finance and complete Concur expense process.
• Collection and distribution of mail from the Studio Mail Room and other general postal duties, including organising couriers (UK and international).
• Raising Purchase Orders when required.
• Organising transport for senior staff at WBPL and visiting Executives. Ensuring driver confidentiality forms are signed, returned and Legal are aware of any new drivers engaged.
• Act as first point of call for visitors, incoming calls and WBSL queries.
• Complete stationery requests and orders, notifying department when deliveries have arrived.
• Arrange any required on-site confidential shredding for WBPL departments.
• Assist with any day to day ad hoc requirements from the various Productions
• Maintain electronic filing system and any manual filing required for all WB Productions. Handle all Iron Mountain document recall and filing requirements across the Productions.
• Arranging events and attendees e.g. senior management and VIPs for BAFTA, Production Guild and Premieres.
• Strong administrative skills in a fast-paced demanding environment.
• MAC/PC Proficiency, Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook; Familiarly with cloud-based platforms.
• Must have knowledge of file set-up, maintenance, filing procedures and report & letter formats.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written, articulating issues in a professional manner.
• Ability to communicate effectively & tactfully with managers and other levels of personnel.
• Must pay close attention to detail, understand written & oral instructions, maintain confidentiality, and problem solve (within scope of responsibility). Confident enough to ask questions.
• Excellent organisational & follow-through skills.
• Ability to work well under time constraints and meet deadlines.
• Positive attitude and enthusiasm.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
The Nice to Haves
• Experience in film, TV or theatre production is an advantage, but not essential.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.