This was removed by the employer on 9/29/2021 5:38:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Production Supervisor jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Production Supervisor postings
Full Time Job
Production Supervisor- Cartoon Network
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
WarnerMedia seeks a Production Supervisor for the Creative Group-On-Air-Toon department. Serves as part of the production team that oversees the in-house Creative Group made up of creative directors, designers, writers, and producers that work on various projects concerning B2C & B2B-facing events & presentations, key art development, design and premiums. Responsible for efficiently managing the day-to-day operations of assigned projects against the Creative Group's needs. Will manage and track weekly schedules so that projects deliver on time and stay within budget. Facilitates communication among the Creative Group, production and outside agencies. Point of contact between the Creative Group and ATT, Warner Brothers & WarnerMedia. Will support the Creative Group's On-Air promotions team as needed.
• Artwork Development & Production
• Supervise production of promotional materials, campaigns and key art development, production, & distribution for Cartoon Network Studios, HBO Max and Warner Bros. Animation original series. Main point of contact for the Creative Group production.
• Budget Tracking
• Invoices and Budgets: Approve and process invoices from outside agencies and vendors. Work with Production Director to track and maintain budgets in MESMO.
• Experiential Design
• This aspect of the role is responsible for the oversight of creative production of print & AV elements for events and experiential design opportunities.
• Manage run-of-show elements such as panels, design presentations, and sizzle content.
• Works in tandem with the WB Themed Entertainment division to support LBE properties.
• Workload permitting, will be expected to help with Creative Group Production team as needed. This will be at the discretion of the Director of Production.
• 3-5 years project management or producer experience in an agency, design firm or corporate environment.
• Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced and dynamic organization
• Resourcefulness and ability to work collaboratively
• Bachelor's degree in a related field
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.