This was removed by the employer on 7/19/2021 7:57:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Production Manager jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Production Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production Manager?
Full Time Job
Production Manager, CNN Design
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
WarnerMedia seeks a Production Manager for the CNN Design department. The Production Manager is responsible for all aspects of Daily News graphics production. To assist with the allocation of long-term animation projects and short turn around daily animations. Check in with online supervisors and online needs, viz template updates, workflow assessments, format clean up.
• This position works with the Graphics Supervisors to ensure the effective operation of the Daily Graphics team, leveraging tools like iNews, Adobe Creative Cloud and VizRT to develop, maintain and enhance the department workflows and procedures that fulfill the Daily Graphics requests of News Producers.
• The Production Manager leverages an in-depth knowledge of Daily Graphics production to maximize the capabilities of the department.
• Attend daily meetings to assess daily or long-term needs/ this is done for full awareness of all projects and to maintain database.
• The Production Manager acts as the primary creative liaison between the Graphics Department and Daily News Producers to maintain a smooth production of daily online needs/output
• Work with News Producers to identify opportunities to enhance workflow, i.e. recommending types of graphics that can become VizRT Pilot templates.
• On-board new employees, training them on the process for accepting graphics requests through iNews, executing graphics requests using Photoshop and Illustrator, saving the final product in Viz Object Store and alerting the editorial team through iNews)
• Minimum of 4 years of experience as a Supervisor of the production of Daily News Graphics (or similar).
• Experience prioritizing/managing expectations with clients under extremely tight deadlines
• Excellent computer, communications, organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Proficient in electronic design software including Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Solution-oriented approach to achieve strategic and messaging objectives across key audiences
• Experience working with IT/Engineering to make sure all custom software is integrated and supported successfully
• Knowledge of world news, current events and documentary
• Strategic, organizational growth and development experience
• Expert level at Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc) and Microsoft Suites.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.