Full Time Job
Production Manager, WarnerMedia Studios (Digital/Corporate)
The Production Manager, Digital & Corporate is designed to provide partners of WarnerMedia Studios with a single point of contact for their production management needs online, on location or in studio for branded content as well as Live Digital & Social content productions. This position will support Digital Live productions and our in-house creative agency, across Production and Post-Production.
• Manage communication, project intake, mobilization and reconciliation of all projects across production and postproduction in support of the Digital production team and in-house agency
• Develop a solid project management process for delivering digital content to various platforms and specs on time and on budget
• Ensure the integrity of all projects through implementation of established systems practices and processes
• Develop timelines, schedules and processes for streamlining digital content
• Create efficiencies between Digital team management/crew and Producers
• Maintains and publishes information regarding partner notes and changes in planned work for crew and Producers
• Manages the task assignments and priorities
• Acts as the primary contact person on the production team with regards to allocation of show resources; communicates with the show crew/producers regarding changes to priorities, etc.
• Responsible for end of show wrap up with key players and in-house agency by documenting and identify action items
• Work closely with the WM Studios crewing department for production needs
• Arrange for services such as closed captioning or watermarking
• Attend weekly meetings with in-house agency and with the Digital & Corporate team
• Track progress, schedules and status of all Live Digital and Social projects.
• Working with in-house agency project management to schedule edit, graphics and sound design if applicable
• Ensure successful delivery of video in all specifications for various platforms
• Digital/Streaming Production experience
• Live Production experience
• Technical skills to collaborate with partners/crew/producers from concept to final delivery
• Understanding sources, destinations, basic transmission, closed captioning, routing, encoding and multi-viewer players
• Post-Production experience
• Understanding media management, edit and graphics
• Budget management skills
• Solid time management, planning and organization skills
• Leadership and analytical skills
• Experience tracking life cycle of productions and asset management a plus
• Understanding of creative development and design process
• Ability to track multiple projects simultaneously
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.