Production IT Operations Analyst
WarnerMediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - New York
Bleacher Report, a WarnerMedia company, makes it as easy as possible to be a sports fan by defining the moments that matter. Empowering, personal and community driven, its vision for making sports bigger than the game has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 digital and social brand. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through its unparalleled app experience. This year Bleacher Report was ranked as one of the 'World's Most Innovative Companies' by Fast Company.Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
WarnerMedia seeks a Production IT Operations Analyst for the Business Operations – BR department. The Production IT Operations analyst is the go-to technical support person for BR. From deskside support, to remote support, networking troubleshooting for the office LAN and the Production networks, they get hands on for it all. Onboarding new employees and transitioning departing employees and handling the IT needs in-between is the primary function for this role. They are the interpreter for technical topics for the rest of the company's staff and will handle communications with the greater IT departments at WarnerMedia. They will work with a small collaborative team of professionals to support offices in NY, SF, London and Atlanta.
Secondary responsibilities - Broadcast production is the main output for BR and with broadcasting moving increasingly to IP networks, this role will be called upon to assist and support ongoing shows and remote events from an IT perspective. This will entail a flexible schedule and possibly travel for this support.
• Facilitate technical support throughout the organization.
• Manage internet routers, switches, networking and ISPs.
• Manage our cloud-based IT services, hardware/software upgrades and licensing, and working alongside the operations team.
• Provide technical support across the company (remotely and in person).
• Assist with completion of daily critical system checks and maintenance.
• Resolve issues, prioritizing based on business impact and escalating when needed to senior staff and / or third-party resources to ensure timely resolution utilizing our ticketing systems (FreshService and ServiceNow).
• Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers/scanners and related hardware where needed.
• Assist in the onboarding and offboarding experience including but not limited to configuring equipment and orientation.
• Assist with security best practices and maintenance.
• Oversee end user compliance with company policies and security standards.
• Create and maintain documentation on procedures, policies and accounts.
• Assist with ongoing projects and other required tasks while evaluating problems and identifying solutions and prioritizing to meet business needs.
• Maintain and monitor current systems.
• Provide exceptional and professional customer service and communication for all IT needs and issues.
• Communicate clearly and provide timely updates to upper management on the status of critical issues, such as system outages and projects.
• Help with internal meetings, company events and broadcast productions including occasional remote events and events outside of normal business hours.
• Liaise with corporate IT departments.
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in IT, technical support, or help desk environment.
• Experience in troubleshooting hardware and software, customer service via email, phone, text and chat, addressing mobile devices, utilizing ticketing systems, etc.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience. (Certifications count!).
• Self-starter, ability to work independently as the team is spread throughout the country.
• Must have strong interpersonal, communication, time management, and organization skills; be proactive; and have a great attention to detail. Expanding details in tickets for follow up from other technicians is critical.
• Experience in administration or use of these SaaS based tools:
• JAMF (JAMF Certified Admin preferable)
• Google Gsuite
• Mac OS X & iOS experience: configuration, management, security, usage, troubleshooting, etc.
• Experience with the MS Office365 suite of applications. (Outlook, Sharepoint, Teams, etc.)
• Sports fans welcome (but not necessary!).
• Flexible schedule – most times the work schedule will be consistent but during production events, can shift to assist with coverage for the event or show.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.