This was removed by the employer on 7/20/2021 2:02:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Production Designer jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Production Designer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production Designer?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
WarnerMedia seeks a Production Designer for the CNN Design department.
Production Designer is responsible for creating motion design and animation for television news programming; responsible for 2d and 3d animation and graphic design primarily. The Production Designer will be working with the Design team to concept, design and develop animations under tight deadlines. To design large-scale branded show packages from ideation to deliverables, including animation and set design, while working with managers and producers to fulfill their show's editorial needs. Establishing looks and styles for supplemental package animations such as maps and kinetic graphics. To support the graphics department by covering daily graphics and mentoring junior designers. Proficiency in After Effects and the Adobe suite is required and experience with Cinema 4D and other design and compositing tools is a plus.
• Concept, design, produce and supervise production of still and animated graphics and other design elements as assigned by production manager.
• Ensure design standards/Network brand are followed appropriately by using good judgment and leveraging Design Directors for council as needed.
• Work effectively as a member of the production team. Meet regularly with Design Directors, Assistant Art Directors and Producers to coordinate production of design elements as needed.
• Effectively manage time and resources to deliver projects and collateral elements on time
• Composite and/or direct compositing sessions as required, under intense pressure, direction and time constraints.
• Extreme attention to detail.
• Global geographic knowledge.
• Excellent English spelling and grammar skills.
• Good time management.
• Ability to work with little or no supervision.
• Motivate, train and manage other team members as directed and actively contribute to overall positive and creative atmosphere of the department
• Ensure working knowledge of current and new technologies to maintain state-of-the-art look and presentation.
• Provide input on new equipment purchases.
• Perform other duties and special projects as required.
• 4 years experience in television or equivalent work experience
• Excellent computer, communications, organizational and interpersonal skills required.
• Along with Compositing, 3D design and animation, Broadcast design, TV Logo Design
• Degree from accredited art school with emphasis in graphic design or related field (illustration, photography, industrial design, visual communications) or equivalent work experience with demonstrated knowledge of graphic design.
• Software: After Effects, Cinema4D, Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition, ZBrush, Plugins: RedGiant, Boris FX, Sapphire, AE Expression, C4D Expresso, Octane Render, X-Particles, Cycle4D, Microsoft Suite.
• Communicates project status with clients, artists and management.
• The ability to juggle projects, never missing a deadline, and producing top-notch work
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.