Full Time Job
Production Coordinator F / M/D
Location: Germany - Munich
Reporting into a WM Creative Agency Production team lead, this role is part of the EMEA Production and Traffic team responsible for coordinating production across Warner Media television networks and streaming services, supporting all agency creative departments, with a focus on German and Central & Eastern European territories.
• Coordinating department projects/workloads (Networks, SVOD/Streaming Services, Digital, Design, Commercial Brand Solutions, Original Productions/Branding) – working with other Production team members to assign briefs, create production schedules & budgets, proactively track project progress, monitor spend, update Production team leads and stakeholders and ensure assets are delivered to deadline
• Localisation – coordinating dubbing of creative assets into EMEA languages
• Shoots – work with Production team colleagues to arrange and run shoots (crew & location/studio/post- production facility bookings, negotiating rates and monitoring spend. Casting, contracts and release forms)
• Purchase orders & invoicing – creating POs, updating cost report, processing invoices
• Freelancer bookings and onboarding – IT set-up, security pass, folder access
NB. Areas of responsibility are shared between all Production & Traffic team members and the division of tasks will change as and when required by business needs.
• Fluent in German and English
• Experience in TV or advertising agency production
• Knowledge of post-production process (edit, audio, GFX etc,)
• Innovative, resourceful and calm under pressure
• Super organised, collaborative with great organisation skills
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
Severely disabled employees are welcome in our company and will be given special consideration if they are equally qualified. Flexible Working hours are offered to assist.