WarnerMediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/14/2021 9:42:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Production Coordinator jobs in New York-NY
Search all Production Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - New York
CNN's Brand Studio is looking for a full time, New York City-based Production Coordinator to help support a best-in-class custom content capability. The person who lands this job will have an immense opportunity to help create great branded content that will be distributed on an unparalleled scale. The Studio works with a Who's Who of blue chip brands that all have meaningful media budgets. The goal is to produce relevant work that will be of real interest to the CNN audience; a network available to more than 2 billion people in more than 200 countries and territories, spanning TV, Web, Snapchat, Social Media, Airports and Mobile Devices.
• You're proactive, enthusiastic go-getter who knows their way around pre production processes and most camera equipment too. You're able to juggle multiple priorities, when everything is a priority – and follow through with precision on a slew of detail oriented tasks. You're also adaptable and a fast learner taking direction from a diverse team who depend on you and your ability to package up assignments neatly, with a bow.
• You will be supporting 3-5 Line Producers working on multiple projects with a variety of pre-production and production needs not limited to – researching and permitting locations throughout the country; booking travel; creating call sheets, production binders and wrap documents; reconciling petty cash; organizing and filing appearance releases and legal documents; general production management support. You may also be present on shoots acting as an on site production lead / field producer.
• Additionally you will work closely with our staff Directors of Photography, to maintain an encyclopedia knowledge of all company-owned camera, lighting and grip equipment. You will work with our DPs to pull equipment and prep it for shoots as well as unpack and wrap it after a shoot returns. You will track every piece of equipment in our database as well as any loss and damaged gear.
• The devil is in the details and you know that better than anyone. Supporting a broad team with a variety of responsibilities you prove the strength of your dependability, organizations skills and positive attitude again and again. You love to go above and beyond, take direction and work independently to get something done, and know that you are integral in getting every shoot we have in and out the door thoughtfully.
• • 3-5 years of experience working in pre production & production on film, TV and/or commercial shoots
• Bachelor's Degree
• In depth knowledge and understanding of camera, lighting and grip equipment
• Incredible organization skills
• Top notch communication skills, follow through and positive teamwork attitude
• Adaptability, able to learn quickly and work independently
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
But wait, there's more!
• • Paid time off every year to volunteer
• 2016 Best Company for Working Mothers
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.