Full Time Job
Production Coordinator- Cartoon Network Studios
Location: United States - California - Burbank
WarnerMedia seeks a Production Coordinator for the Productions department. The Production Coordinator (''PC'') provides support to the entire animation production process.
• Act as liaison between overseas studios and Cartoon Network Studios artists including follow-up communication.
• Breaking down boards, tracking and maintaining art design.
• Manage design calendars for units and assist in setting unit functions.
• Photocopying materials, updating the file systems, coordinating art approvals, managing the art archives, and managing the artwork database.
• Responsible for preparing materials for shipping (overseas as well, if applicable), tracking, and distributing materials to the crew.
• Coordinating retake materials from work print to final picture, sitting in on calling retakes, typing retake notes, and sending all retakes and backup materials to the overseas studios.
• May be responsible for all aspects of records including scripts, cast lists, circle takes, and sending files to and from dial editor.
• Act as liaison with Legal department and 13SMP materials and clearance (can't really read this line?)
• Works under the LP or PM.
• Ad-hoc projects may be assigned.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and office machinery required.
• Experience with Adobe Premiere, Filemaker Pro, Storyboard Pro, and/or Photoshop preferred.
• Prior experience in production required, familiarity with the animation process and animation terms is preferred.
• Must show attention to detail, ability to work under pressure, a good attitude and overall enthusiasm, flexibility, strong communication skills.
• Demonstrated proactive nature, ability to work independently and multi-task.
• Willing to work necessary overtime on occasion.
• High School Diploma required.
• Degree from university or trade school with emphasis in media/communications preferred.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.