Production Coordinator, Sports
Full Time Job
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the WarnerMedia networks like TBS, TNT, and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, and ELEAGUE.com.
WarnerMedia seeks a Production Coordinator for the Production department.
The Production Coordinator is an entry level position which will play a vital role in assisting the Turner Sports Production Management team with various elements of production management. This role will support both the remote and in-studio components of the department. Due to this, the schedule is varied and could include nights and weekends at times. This role requires someone who is a self-starter, who can take a task and make it their own. This position requires someone who can prioritize their own tasks and schedule and is effective at managing up by anticipating needs.
• Book production team travel for remotes
• Keep track of all above the line freelance staff active status and handle all onboarding for above the line freelancers
• Work with Payroll for timely payment of freelance staff
• Process freelancer expenses and per diem
• Support Production Manager Associate with studio duties, including, but not limited to, communication with crew and production, compiling comprehensive production schedules, booking scenic support, overseeing runners, providing catering details, on-site support, etc.
• Be generally available to provide full support to this department to whatever needs may arise and work unconventional work hours
• Complete tasks on deadline for time sensitive material
• Must be able to work 40 hours per week potential for overtime
• Must have good communication skills and be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently
• Time management and organizational skills: must be able to meet deadlines, have extreme attention to detail, and juggle different personalities
• 1-3 years of production experience preferred but not necessary
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.