This was removed by the employer on 9/15/2021 2:06:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Production Assistant jobs in Washington-DC
Search all Production Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production Assistant?
Full Time Job
Production Assistant - The Lead With Jake Tapper, CNN
Location: United States - District of Columbia - Washington
WarnerMedia seeks a Production Assistant for The Lead with Jake Tapper.
The Production Assistant will be responsible for assisting Producers and Associate Producers for The Lead with Jake Tapper with: locating video, ordering & building graphics, creating fonts, ingesting and editing video.
As the Production Assistant, you will be called upon to research program segments and topics and pull elements for guest interviews. The Production Assistant must work closely with rights and clearances, affiliate desk and assignment desks to ensure best video is used and sourced properly. This person will also be responsible for calling elements in the control room, and encouraged to pitch both package and guest ideas.
Must be able to edit as well as deal with satellite feeds and guest coordination. Must be strong editorially.
• A bachelor's degree in journalism or related field of study is preferred, or equivalent experience.
• At least one year experience in the news business with some control room background as well as work in video and graphics.
• Must be able to work in fast paced, breaking news environment with proven attention to detail.
• Able to juggle many tasks at once.
• Ability to be detail oriented
• Knowledge of current events and strong editorial judgement are also important
• Editing experience
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.